## Commando 11 Laid Bare ##

PaphosAL

Veteran flasher
Reaction score
Oasis- Surrounded by bandits and noisy brats
OK then, prepped in a bit of a rush last night (in fact, I might have left the C10d boot logo in, LOL!)- but this is primarirly to see if it will help tekno_tatts with his 16MB Nokia dBox2 limitations in this thread.

It might even wean Jaffa away from his beloved (but way out of date) \/irgin+ 2.1 Lite Image, lmao!

As it's name suggests- don't expect too many bells and whistles, LOL! FTA, as always- you all know the rules by now...

telnet_df.png

With the usual 5 files here, and one (755) file there, this Image 'should' be running with about 3MB Free- just the jobbie for a 16MB dBox, I hope!! I only left a smattering of Channel Icons in there, but the majority of you with 32MB dBoxes can add the whole package back in from this thread(but I don't recommend 16MB box owners do this- it's a cosmetic luxury you cannot afford).

Other advice for tekno_tatts specifically:

Go Blue > Blue > Yellow and switch to Std EPG Mode
Then Settings > Misc > EPG and cut the number of Days to 1, and Max Events to 2000 - then Save Settings. Trying to suck in Long EPG on your 16MB box will probably lock it solid...

Password is: Fatty and Old Git (case sensitive) - [AL's little joke...]

Enjoy! Cheers- AL :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, as I suspected- dopey here used the wrong Boot Logo... Here's the correct one, which is 2kb smaller! :)

For the uninitiated, overwrite existing in /var/tuxbox/boot via FTP

Jaffa can carry on using the \/+2.1 Logo, of course (the perv)

Last edited:
Back