Coffee Maker For £4.34

pasco50

Inactive User
Reaction score
COFFEE MAKER WITH REUSEABLE FILTER For £4.34

Staples are offering this coffee maker with no minimum spend ,so If you order an item say for 79 pence + delivery of £2.90 total including vat £4.34. use this promotion code for the coffee maker 9P-66382. ive tried it and it works

h**p://www.staples.co.uk/eng/Catalog/stap_home.asp?CT=1&REFTYPE=COMJUNC&REFID=45678&CAMPAIGN=AF-cj-text

Free coffee maker with any online or telephone. This superb Filter Coffee Maker has an intergrated thermal plate to keep your coffee hot. There is a reservoir for 10 large or 12 smaller cups of coffee. Comes complete with measuring scoops for the perfect strength coffee every time. Perfect for the home or the office, this coffee maker has a resusable filter which means you can avoid the added expence and inconvience of disposable filters. T&C's: Vaild for the next 3 weeks, Limited to one gift per customer while stocks last.

Last edited:
thanks mate........not going to get any sleep at nights now especially with 10 cups of filtered inside me

I got mine last week - but it was broken! The glass pot was smashed...so I emailed them requesting a replacement. :)

Not heard nowt back yet though

Back