Cod waw map pack 1 free !

weezy_11

Inactive User
Reaction score
all you have to do is get someone's e mail address and password who already has the map pack then you go to the ps3 store and click on recent downloads then click on map pack 1 and it will start downloading.

Note: 2 people can not be signed in and downloading on the same account

If you use a m8s account details will the maps still be usable wen switching back too your account

This does work as i've done it on 3 seperate PS3's one for me and other two for my brothers. However when trying to download a fourth time on another ps3 for a m8 it wouldn't allow so i guess they have changed it to allow you to only download 3 times.

Once you've downloaded the maps you can use them on any account on that PS3 they were downloaded on.

Yes this works 100% I purchased and shared with a mate. No freebie for me but he got one!

known about this for a while and have done it for a few mates and vice verse/ I see some are doing it within some online forums, for maps and even beta game trials. No way on earth i would pass out my details

Could someone send me their PSN ID and password if they have both map packs for COD:WAW My PSN ID is:Della add me as well

Could someone send me their PSN ID and password if they have both map packs for COD:WAW My PSN ID is:Della add me as well

PMSL nice first post m8
finger.gif

Last edited:
Back