COD Cd key problem v1.2

D

daing

any chance we can get a list in here of what keys everyone is using
then we can look for the duplicates and change them
just an idea

i dont think we should post these keys if someone outside gets old of them . well just a thought mine is a original one

never imagined anyone would have the original -sorry brooksy -wasnt thinking - :(
any other ideas?

everyone could pm you with them if they have not the originals cd key. although i was getting cd key in use and mine is genuine . then sort them out pm the people back with ones to use if duplicated

hmmm -i will re-install version 1.1 tomorrow if you want - it means evryone who wants to play will have to do same :(
but its better than not being able to play atall

I had this problem and overcame it.I went out today and bought the game and now your gonna revert to 1.1.Did I waste my money or what.And I don't think the theory about listing cdkeys will work.When I tried the other night I changed keys 5 times and got the same thing.Now u can't tell me that all 5 were in use when there was probably only 7or8 people playing tops.

I've tried for two days to play, and just cant even when I changed the CD key ! I have even re-installed the game about three time now and installed nocd's and the other patches. Just can't get on with the 1.2 patch. Im going back to the 1.1 version until we know what the feck is goin on :-(

How much is a real game these days powerband, I'm not kating the urine, i may just go and buy it myself too :)

£30..thats 2 I've bought...please don't ban me cause I buy things,won't do it again honest honest

if u buy the real game u get your own cd key and can play anywere with the new patch its only if u have a copy u will get problems so come on get out there u tight gets and buy the original lol

So u can play in a 1.1 game with a real copy updated to 1.2 Sky or did I just totally misread that,it is early after all and the world is a blur.

no powerband what im trying to say is nearly all the servers are running the new patch now so if u have got the old version u have to upgrade to play on them then if someone is running 1.1 and u have 1.2 u wont be able to play unless u reinstall the game its like the cd key u get with the game if u have a copy u will be using someone elses key so if they are online u cant get on its just a way to stop copys being used but the thing is in a month or so their will be another upgrade at first i had a copy but was sick of messing about with it so i went and bought the original game i know £30.00 seems a lot but think of the hours of fun u get for it

powerband ive done the same as u been out and bought the proper game u would think the server would have a proper game like u im sick of messing about changing patches and what have u this is not intended to get anyone going just my opinion

as long as 1 way or another I get to have a game I'm happy,as my misses says I'm easily pleased....lol

Anyway..what time and where r we playing tonite I got an itchy trigger finger and I need to kill someone!!!She just made me buy a vacuum cleaner so I gotta take it out on someone and she dragged me round flippin bed shops.......oooooh I could crush a grape.
My misses now>>>And who may we ask, broke the bloody bed in the 1st place?????

must be that spud gut m8 get yer pogo stick out and give it a thrashing lol
see if u can get that down on one knee ;)

Back