Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cloud iBox II Plus - TS Media Install Errors

Jodydoc

Premium Member
Premium Member
Image: open pli 4.0

Hi guys, i havent got my TS Media to work in a long time. I removed previous version to install a clean version, think 8.7 Anyway, i have tried FTP to tmp folder, but i get and error something along the lines on 505 returned error code. Then i tried installing using telnet i.e opkg install and also the force overwrite, but i get an error like wget:http 505 unavailable.

Anyone have any problems like this before?

try manual install mate download something called 7zip for pc go to the package ipk using 7zip then ftp the folders to where they belong on your box, if you already deleted other ts media files you should know where they go

try manual install mate download something called 7zip for pc go to the package ipk using 7zip then ftp the folders to where they belong on your box, if you already deleted other ts media files you should know where they go

When i copy the TS Media folder over to the correct directory, all the files seem to copy, then they fail. I am sing file zilla

not sure on the failing side of things thats what I use file zilla mate, 7zip to get the folders then ftp through filezilla to copy the files in to that folder on the box

Ok i placed tmp folder, then went into TS Panel, files explorer, then into tmp and selected the file, and clicked install this package. It currently says installing to root...then cannot install.

I read something about opkg update command first, but when i open telnet, an type in opkg update, i get errors returned from the url which is lie dowloads.openpli/feeds or along those lines

Perhaps i need to run opkg update, but again, i receive errors while doing this also

Ok i placed tmp folder, then went into TS Panel, files explorer, then into tmp and selected the file, and clicked install this package. It currently says installing to root...then cannot install.

I read something about opkg update command first, but when i open telnet, an type in opkg update, i get errors returned from the url which is lie dowloads.openpli/feeds or along those lines

Just unrar the files then ftp them over to the box mate

Mick

What directory should i place the file? I thot putting into tmp and installing from box was correct?

Also any ideas why my opkg update fails or why do people need to do this?

Thanks for ur patience

when you unrar the ipk file your left with the folders on pc click in the folder copy all files in to that folder on your box

7zip program you can double click on the ipk and you see the folders then find those folders on box copy the files from folder on pc in to box folder

7zip program you can double click on the ipk and you see the folders then find those folders on box copy the files from folder on pc in to box folder

Ok when i open the ipk with 7 zip, i get two rar folders...data.tar and control.tar. When i extract the data one, i have two folders which are etc and usr. do i just copy those two folders or what do i do with the bebian-binary file which is there also?

not sure on the binary file? someone else might be able to clarify, on your box you should have etc, usr folders on your pc double click using 7zip usr first see what folder you end up with match it up with your box just dont want to double up the folders and either transfer the folder you dont have on your box

not sure on the binary file? someone else might be able to clarify, on your box you should have etc, usr folders on your pc double click using 7zip usr first see what folder you end up with match it up with your box just dont want to double up the folders and either transfer the folder you dont have on your box

Awesome..well sort of..i have TS Media again, but as soon as i pressed on Movies>Movies 25 i get a green screen and a restart FML!

Back