VU+ Solo clone vu+solo

The only problem I find with my remote is it's very directional and has to be pointed at the Cloud iBox, most remotes seem to have a wider beam and are not so "fussy" about aiming.

clone vu+solo are waste of money cheap made and utter crap pay extra get the real deal

clone vu+solo are waste of money cheap made and utter crap pay extra get the real deal

Well mate thats your opinion, I have a Cloud iBox running Blackhole 2.0.5 and I cannot fault it, thats my opinion.
It may not be as well made as a genuine VU+ but thats reflected in the price difference !!
Remember you pays your money and takes your choice.

Cloud iBox is definitely very appealing at the price point theyre going at.. Full E2 boxes in a similar price to crappy Openbox recievers. I dont think anything else in that price range is anywhere near as well featured. As long as the heat problems have been addressed they can be bad for the price point.
Might look into one of these next time I need a basic HD box .

My Cloud iBox has no heat problems, even after 10 hours of continuous use it's just comfortably warm certainly not hot. I have taken no special steps to cool it other than making sure it has an unobstructed air flow it sits on top of one of the speakers I put my TV sound through.

Out of interest has anyone seen the Skybox Mini Solo HD ? This appears to be another VU Solo Clone but with a Ferarri team security module. Also appears that the mainboard and card reader are installed the correct way around (not upside down like the clooud ibox) so heat disipitation should be better. Theres also a Openbox version..

Back