Clamp down on music downloaders

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Record companies in America are to prosicute people who download music from the internet with fines expecteg to be around $5,000

A spokesman for the music industry said these pirates are killing the business.

They are also expected to take legal action in the UK as well

but how are they tracing people that download of the net ? .Is it through kazaa if so should we get rid of that ?

the only thing i can say about it is, its got no spyware in it so if they aint looking at you, you carnt get caught....that depends on what your downloading..hmmm

they caught a lot in america and they are doing them for it they were using kazza..one is a wee girl that was downloading nursery songs..

I think it's a lost cause for them, the amount of people downloading/sharing music on the net is way too much for them to cope with.

Just look as Kaaza, there are millions on at one time

If they prosecute for music then they would have to prosecute for all files that have any sort of copyright, probably most of that which is shared between people on the net. Whats mine is yours, if I own it and want to give it to you!

Stop looking at the cable threads then:confused:

LMFAOxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx100000000000000000

Scoot;) :T

if they are on to the music it will not be long til they start on the software side of things so wot is the point of the internet then.no way im paying daft money for crap software so let them come i,ve no money so they will de getting f all fo me

Originally posted by mikie8
theft is wrong and harmfull to the industry
are u having a laugh m8 or what lmao

LMFAO @ SCOOT.......nice 1 m8.....:Laugh: :Moon:

Back