Cioscorp: 3.2 Only

yip sorry just read that on english Q&A i read it earlier but didn't take it in. i did it all but it still says unable to read disk

u must have done something wrong chap, or missed something. jock has done it drop him a pm

did you have Starfall installed before you did the mod? you should turn it all off first. i said keep it on for cioscorp install, but riiskimod v2 is a different thing.

Last edited:
yes english m8 i have starfall installed but i went into it and removed all the hacks then i started from no. 4 on the tut then relised that was the downgrader but i just carried on and installed everything including the optional bit but to be honest i didn't have a clue about wat a mios is but did it anyway lol but still the disc channel displays "unable to read the disc"

yes english m8 i have starfall installed but i went into it and removed all the hacks then i started from no. 4 on the tut then relised that was the downgrader but i just carried on and installed everything including the optional bit but to be honest i didn't have a clue about wat a mios is but did it anyway lol but still the disc channel displays "unable to read the disc"

have a read thru this thread mate ;

h**p://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=130939

i'm sure something will come up :)

I would try it again starting from Phase 2..

Thats where I started on my pre-modded box.

yeah enhlish m8 i already read it but i will try it again as mall suggested as you say i might have missed something out but i used remove hack and installed preloadv0.26 and reinstalled Cioscorp to see if that would do it but it didn't i will try again

hi
where do i put the cioscorp folder,
or do i just install the wads individually in wad manager

thanks

Put the Cioscorp directory in the root of your SD-card. You could install all the wads with Wad Manager but thats a hell of a job. There is a cioscorp dol that'll install all the wads in the cioscorp folder for you.

As you can see in this thread there's also something called Riiski mod which is a guide on installing cioscorp and other (handy) stuff. As I speak they're making the last changes to the newest version which will be called SoftMii 1.0.

mine still running fine and havnt had any problems with any of my games so far with this,but i do have a question i just clicked on the shopping channel and it wont conect it keeps saying that theres an update avable via settings and to do the update and then try again?but if im right if i do this update wont it knacker everything up?

Use the Shop updater (can be found in English softmod guide). CIOSCORP/SoftMii/RiiskiMod didn't touch that IOS so you have to update this one yourself.

Use the Shop updater (can be found in English softmod guide). CIOSCORP/SoftMii/RiiskiMod didn't touch that IOS so you have to update this one yourself.

ive downloaded the installshopIOS51.dol file and have put it on my sd card but it doesnt pick it up in my wad manager,ive also tryed putting the file in with the wads(then it does pic it up but comes up with an error) ?

ive downloaded the installshopIOS51.dol file and have put it on my sd card but it doesnt pick it up in my wad manager,ive also tryed putting the file in with the wads(then it does pic it up but comes up with an error) ?

rename to boot.dol mate, put it in its own folder in apps on root. open it up with homebrew channel, need tinternet on i think

rename to boot.dol mate, put it in its own folder in apps on root. open it up with homebrew channel, need tinternet on i think

execlentt cheers m8 just done what you said and all sorted now to get the internet channel and my daughter will be well chuffed lol

how do i use cioscorp.dol
where in the sd card do i put it
thanks

Softmii 0.9.5

how do i use cioscorp.dol
where in the sd card do i put it
thanks

try this one m8, Softmii v1 is taking a bit of time ;)

Softmii 0.9.5.

20clarky08, Digitydogs, Skarface05 have released SoftMii v0.9.5, a softmod for the Wii (formerly known as Riiskimod).

This homebrew application can brick your Wii if you misuse it!

Please ensure you fully understand what it does and how to use it before you run it.

Features:

-Custom Health Screen-
-Full Disc "Enhanced" Region-Free
-Full Channel Region-Free
-Diagnostic Menu (Recovery) access through GCport1 Y-Button
-No Copy Save Protections Removed
-Full Wii Backup Loading From Disc Channel Nearly 100% Compatibility.
-Retail Discs run 6x, Backups run 3x (please Twiizers release the 6x code :p)
-Auto boot ANY Disc Through Recovery Menu
-Skip Disc Updates
-No Error 002
-No Annoying Menu BGM
-Pre loader on RESET Hold
~Included dol for pre loader, special "AnyTitleDeleter 512 title version"
-Regular cIOS for those who have patched discs to 249
-Disc Dumper Channel *optional wad4*
-Move your Disc Channel anywhere
-HomeBrew Channel 1.01
-Downgrade Method Included
-Fix for better MIOS *optional wad3*

SoftMii_0.9.5.rar -- FileFactory.com - free file hosting --

im trying to install preloader from the files in your post and it doesnt let me accept the installation
so i cant get past that stage, what do i do

Has any1 else tried this, becuase ive tried pressing every button to start installation but it doesnt work.

Exactly what is the problem? Doesn't PreLoader accept your code?
It could be that the package isn't what it should be. They made some errors in the begin be putting the wrong version of PreLoader in the package.
You can use the newest version (0.27) if you would like instead the version in the pack (Preloader - WiiBrew). I guess the code is still MARIO BRUZZA.

Has any1 else tried this, becuase ive tried pressing every button to start installation but it doesnt work.
Heres the install code
For v.26 of the preloader:
M= Minus
A= A
R= Right
I= 1
U= Up
B= B
R= Right
U= Up
Z= 2
Z= 2
A= A
For v.27 of preloader:
H= home
A=A
R=Right
D=Down
L=left
U=up
M=minus
P=plus
The simpliest and safest way to uninstall preloader is to reinstall the Systemmenu using AnyRegionChanger

Last edited:
Back