Cioscorp: 3.2 Only

cheers think i will atleast i know what i doing with that

Riskmod v2 well great for me

SoftMii_0.9.5 was full of bugs and do a fresh install and went back to Riskmod v2
Gonna try SoftMii 1.0 later :Boo:

Riskiimod v2 is one i didn't try m8. if it works don't change it ;)

when i try to install cIOScorp i just get errors for every part
what have i done wrong?

when i try to install cIOScorp i just get errors for every part
what have i done wrong?

still stuck guys tried everything been stuck here for a good 10hrs now and looked every where.

error (ret= -2013)

trying cIOS36_rev8-Installer as was told this MIGHT fix it but
WAD Installation:

- Copy "IOS36-64-v1042.wad" file to the root of a SD card.
- Insert the SD card on your Wii.
- Run the installer and select "WAD Installation".

Network Installation:

- Run the installer and select "Network Installation".

gives me a error ret= -1017
any ideas please

WOOOOHOOOOOO
Sorted all heres the info i used 2 fix the problem

Just seen someone at gbatemp with exact same problem as you...only difference was they are on 3.2, they fixed it by using anytitledeleter to uninstall IOS249, then install cios_fix using custom wad manager, then installing IOS36 rev8. Gotta be worth a try.

Cheers dogeggs for the info

i installed it all and i thought it was going to let me play downloaded games but i cant. can anyone help me understand the use of this please can i burn downloaded games maybe im just using wrong disks or something??

i installed it all and i thought it was going to let me play downloaded games but i cant. can anyone help me understand the use of this please can i burn downloaded games maybe im just using wrong disks or something??

what have you installed so far. cioscorp and what else?

what have you installed so far. cioscorp and what else?

after trying so long with gamma loader downgrading from 4.0 to 3.2 and following a guide off a site i payed for called everything 4 wii installing a whole bunch of stuff i gave up and gave this a try maybe the problem is the disks im burning with i donno

problem was using dvd +r -r is working fine 10 games working so far so yey all good

Back