Christmas UK number 1

K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Following on from the thread posted last week posted in the jokes section about Surfin Bird.

The facebook page came alive today and people started to buy the song from itunes. Anyway at 17:45 this was at number 11.

At a quick check on phone its now at number 9 (18:22).

So can everyone who is able download it??

You looking for The Trashmen - Surfin Bird.

Or by clicking this link on your iphone/ipod Surfin' Bird by The Trashmen - Download Surfin' Bird on iTunes (will open itunes).

LETS MAKE IT CHRISTMAS NUMBER 1

Thanks..

Last edited:
just my opinion id rather have the xfactor winner at no1 , that tunes cack

K I don't think the guys on here are gonna help a massive amount to get it to number 1 ;)

They are all cheap skates any how!

just my opinion id rather have the xfactor winner at no1 , that tunes cack

especially as now matt cardle's won it. a good an propper essex boy. all the best are from essex xx

Im buying it Matt Cradle is crap x factor was a joke this year Talent my arse. Olly Murs is even better than Matt

Its now at number 3.. it seems to be working..

But the faggots on the xfactor side have been buying alnight and made it number 1.. i reckon simon cowel has something to do with this..

The hole xfactor thing is a fix ..

Has there ever been a good christmas No1 ? I think not,always total crap,as is most chart music these days

dry your eyes man, who really gives a shit whos at number one, i'd rather some one who can sing, matt, coldplay and a joke of a song from family guy.

It used to be funny until the radio started to play it!

Worst winner of x factor since it started even worse than that wee scottish guy Leon Jackson

To be fair Surfin' Bird is a much better song than his ... nice lad...crap song!

Back