Chris Gayle the worlds mad

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
for those who havent heard;-
Chris Gayle fined in Big Bash League reporter 'sexism' row - BBC News

The world has gone stir crazy mad, I've just watched some head of cricket on SSN condemning him for having the crack with some stuck up interviewer.

If she thinks that's bad she wants to drop into my local on a Saturday night when it's in full flow she'd be doing a bit more than "blushing". And people wonder why the vast majority of Sports celeb's interview like robots like Wayne "obviously" Rooney and Andy "Sorry nodded of then, what you say ??" Murray have no identity, lighten you dizzy cow and take up his offer.

Can you imagine if they brought back Benny Hill & Jackie Wright to Saturday night TV !!, they'd publicly birch them both at high noon then get aload of women to rape em both

They'd like that , benny and Jackie I mean :)

Yes they are all a bunch off do Gooders they don't seem to have anything better to do..
A lot more serious shit going on in the world yet this makes headline news..

Can you imagine if they brought back Benny Hill & Jackie Wright to Saturday night TV !!, they'd publicly birch them both at high noon then get aload of women to rape em both

They'd like that , benny and Jackie I mean :)
Erm, I don't think Benny would... [emoji6]

Exactly, plus by the looks of it in the 3rd pic down she has a serious leaning tittie problem, like a blokes ballbag

Back