Chipped ps2 + Chipped xbox for sale

b3nnyb0y

Banned
Reaction score
Both consoles are chipped etc with all the leads controllers. Xbox has about 20 games and a mem card. Ps2 has about 5 games and a 8 meg mem card :). Both modded and reasy to rock etc. I can add some more games if anyone wants jsut let me know what u want. (Most of the games are new releases ie, Bully on the ps2 and need for speed carbon etc and the xbox has splintercell double agent etc etc.) looking for £140 + p&p for both. Selling due to wanting a 360 :)) :Cheers:

Both consoles are chipped etc with all the leads controllers. Xbox has about 20 games and a mem card. Ps2 has about 5 games and a 8 meg mem card :). Both modded and reasy to rock etc. I can add some more games if anyone wants jsut let me know what u want. (Most of the games are new releases ie, Bully on the ps2 and need for speed carbon etc and the xbox has splintercell double agent etc etc.) looking for £140 + p&p for both. Selling due to wanting a 360 :)) :Cheers:

I dont suppose you'd take £50 for 1 of them m8?? the ps2

hi mate if dearme dont take it then i will have it of you as been looknig for one for my son even posted in the ps2 section lol
also wot chip is in it ?
many thanks jai

ok thaks mate i will take it pm sent waiting reply
jai

hi mate yes i want it plz pm me your details as i cant reply to your pm as the forum looks funny not the normal skin,and there is no reply button showing
many thanks jai

hi11.gif

How mucch for xbox alone? Kids blew theres up
gamer2.gif
with hot chocolate plus a 2100c and a dvd player, divvy missus fault couldn't understand why no food drink in bedroom and near expensive electrical goods,

hi b3nnyboy if you still got the ps2 plz pm me with details as i ahve sent about 3 pms but no reply ,just waiting for your details mate ,many thanks
jai

M8 u seen ya pm;s. Definately interested in the xbox.

hi b3nnyboy mate have deposited money into your bank account today@13:00
today ,jai

b3nnyboy ,mate i have given you the money for the ps2 and also sent a couple of pms but not had any answer ?
plz could you either pm me or reply as to what is happening ie when will you post it ect ?
thanks jai

Check ur msgs m8. I am here lol so dont worry i aint scammed ya ;). I pmed u just now about it :). I couldnt get on here to msg u earlier the site was just giving me a white screen. Me thinks the admins was playing heh :Cheers:

Back