Chipped Nintendo Gamecube, QOOBSX

Reaction score
I Have a Purple chipped Nintendo Gamecube for sale.

It has been modded with the excellent QoobSX modchip and comes with everything to get you started straight away.

It also comes with 2 original games - TIGER WOODS 2005, AND MORTAL KOMBAT DEADLY ALLIANCE.

The console is ready to ship.

Paypal accepted.

START MAKING OFFERS :proud:

ill give you 75p including postage m8.

if you put a rough figure that youd deem acceptable then people will be more likley to approach you with an offer ;)

I Have a Purple chipped Nintendo Gamecube for sale.

It has been modded with the excellent QoobSX modchip and comes with everything to get you started straight away.

It also comes with 2 original games - TIGER WOODS 2005, AND MORTAL KOMBAT DEADLY ALLIANCE.

The console is ready to ship.

Paypal accepted.

START MAKING OFFERS :proud:

We were playing with my lad on his yesterday and the wife knocked it off the shelf onto the floor!! Now it's struggling to read discs and has been the case has been damaged. Clummsy moo. Do you have the case that accepts full size discs with it?? And any other "special" games included ??

Would you swap for a PSP with 1.5 FW with 1GB Mem Card Spiderman 2 UMD and GTA Liberty Cities original ??

We were playing with my lad on his yesterday and the wife knocked it off the shelf onto the floor!! Now it's struggling to read discs and has been the case has been damaged. Clummsy moo. Do you have the case that accepts full size discs with it?? And any other "special" games included ??

Would you swap for a PSP with 1.5 FW with 1GB Mem Card Spiderman 2 UMD and GTA Liberty Cities original ??

I dont actually have the full size lid for it, sorry, i could get one though and i do have some more original games i could add.

I already have a PSP but im sure we can do a swap as i can give my brother your one for a birthday present...

I will pm you later tonight.

Ok People here is the orignal deal. I have asked for it to be unlocked so everyone understands the situation. I sent the PSP, games, etc. the following day by ANC and made sure he received it which he confirmed he did.

After many PM's and emails to him I have finally given up hope of ever getting the GameCube for my son.

I have sent him a few more emails so let's see what response we get from him........ if any!!

Ok People here is the orignal deal. I have asked for it to be unlocked so everyone understands the situation. I sent the PSP, games, etc. the following day by ANC and made sure he received it which he confirmed he did.

After many PM's and emails to him I have finally given up hope of ever getting the GameCube for my son.

I have sent him a few more emails so let's see what response we get from him........ if any!!

sorry to hear about this mate. I hate to see these posts on here.

lets give homer a benefit of the doubt to respond by the end of the day. after that publishig his contact details on the forum would be an idea

Ive spoke to earwig about it as well. I know its none of my business etc etc but ive done some deals with earwig b4 and hes cool. Maybe an admin could speak to homersimpson... sorry to stick me nose in just trying to help :Cheers:

His profile says last active 1 week ago...[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono][/FONT]

Just had an email from him and he claims he will send it today!

Lets wait and see.

good luck mate but im sure he will come good.

good luck mate but im sure he will come good.

So do I, but again he has let me down. He emailed again on Friday to say he would send it either later that night or early Saturday morning. Still no sign of it and no word from the D**K.

I see he has kept clear from here too?

Back