Chinese Food

never heard of that before, what's it like?

Its superb Eva it is a red sauce with green peppers and onion with a slight chilli kick to it,i got one about 2 month ago and been eating them ever since.The special has chicken ,beef,barbecue pork and prawns.

:( i can't eat bell peppers, i have an intolerance, they give me awful cramps. are the peppers part of the sauce, or they just come as the stirfry veg?

peppers are in the sauce along with the onions and the chicken,you can take them out or ask the shop not to include them.

It must be time we had a new thread on this now? :)

:( i can't eat bell peppers, i have an intolerance, they give me awful cramps. are the peppers part of the sauce, or they just come as the stirfry veg?

All colours of peppers come from the same plant, it's just that they are picked at different stages of ripeness - green peppers being the most unripe, which is why some people have trouble digesting them.

I believe pork is said to be hard to digest because it is very similar to human flesh!

I can't digest any bell peppers, doesn't matter what colour they are :(

Have no problem with chili peppers though :)

Cant beat a lemon chicken as well as sweet and sour chicken cantonese!

Dont forget duck spring rolls and yuk sung :D

I had duck with pineapple last night, came in a pineapple sauce with carrots, onions, pineapple and spring onions. With boiled rice and a few chips. Was nice except i think the duck was a bit overdone, so it was a bit chewy, think i'll stick to the chicken in future! :)

You lot are making me hungry.

I think I'll order some nice sweet and sour chicken.

Back