chinese clone

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried any of the Chinese clone phones about now?

Was thinking about having a punt on a clone HTC One for £133

They function well enough I've had 2 a galaxy note clone and an s3 clone. Biggest problem seems to be dust, it gets into the screen because the surround isn't sealed properly and the battery but they usually come with 2 anyway. Cheap cheerful and does the job but your not going to have it any more than a year without something going wrong with it.

I would assume these clones have lower specs inside.

Has anyone tried any of the Chinese clone phones about now?

Was thinking about having a punt on a clone HTC One for £133

Have an s3 clone and very little problems, took a while to figure out gps fix but all sorted and working flawless now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Can you point me in the direction of the seller you bought from. What did you pay for it?
Have an s3 clone and very little problems, took a while to figure out gps fix but all sorted and working flawless now

We've had quite a few in where I work and they seem quick enough out of the box, but I haven't tried filling them with apps. They seem to perform well on benchmark apps.

I have had a play with the SGS3, Note 2 and the SGS4 clones personally.

For the price they are good, but if you want long term performance I would defo recommend spending a bit more cash.

eccy

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Can you point me in the direction of the seller you bought from. What did you pay for it?

Got from aliexpress, not sure of selle was a while ago lol a lot better phones available now. Look for a mtk6789 I think it is, and a 100 % or close to it

whats the difference in the software? anyone compared the two? are you able to get the same OS setup?

Anyone tried these phones
thl w100 or thl w200 seem cheap enough on ebay

Back