China

Locheeman

Inactive User
Reaction score
the Chinese Government should be ashamed of themselves.
I say boycott the Olympic games

the Chinese Government should be ashamed of themselves.
I say boycott the Olympic games

i might be being a bit blonde, but what has the olympic games and chinese government got in common? cant see anything on the news. only something about tibet. (shows my ignorance :()

I reckon the athetes get used and abused over things like this, what about picking on international business rather than the games ?

I know this a wild and wacky idea, but what about actually getting our over paid fat assed MP's/MLA's to apply some pressure to try and help these people!! rather than just biz as usual with them.

I know they don't have any oil so the US and us don't give a monkies but does human life not matter ?

I reckon the athetes get used and abused over things like this, what about picking on international business rather than the games ?

I know this a wild and wacky idea, but what about actually getting our over paid fat assed MP's/MLA's to apply some pressure to try and help these people!! rather than just biz as usual with them.

I know they don't have any oil so the US and us don't give a monkies but does human life not matter ?

We woant help there no OIL in tibet

stop eating chinese food now - stop buying stuff from ebay (most of it comes from china anyway lol) - and whatever you do dont buy a ticket for the olympics (ever - really stupid idea imo - how exactly does it cost billions to have people run round in circles and throw sticks?)

stop eating chinese food now - stop buying stuff from ebay (most of it comes from china anyway lol) - and whatever you do dont buy a ticket for the olympics (ever - really stupid idea imo - how exactly does it cost billions to have people run round in circles and throw sticks?)

it cost billions as follows : contracts to build the fancy new stadia, backhanders to the IOC, accommodation, food booze(British athletes only) equipment, lawyers advertising-see expensive logo, public transport infrastructure ect ect

it cost billions as follows : contracts to build the fancy new stadia, backhanders to the IOC, accommodation, food booze(British athletes only) equipment, lawyers advertising-see expensive logo, public transport infrastructure ect ect

and the payoff to the triads

do they really need a new stadia to run round in circles and throw sticks - whats wrong with the ones we already have - or even a field in dorset? lol

anyway - back to point of thread - chinese government - bad - if it wasnt so enviromentally unfriendly I would suggets everyone writes to their MP's, the chinese embassy and the chinese government to make it clear we think they are a bunch of muppets (albeit numerically superior homicidal well armed muppets)

No country wants to upset China. They are all fighting each other to get a cut of the massive industry China is building up. (money! money! money!)

No country will threaten China militarily. It's army is bigger than all the rest of the world's armies put together, plus nuclear weapons.

The west's pussy governments just pay lip service to try and look good.

@wonko

Have you got an obsession about throwing sticks? lol

Last edited:
No country wants to upset China. They are all fighting each other to get a cut of the massive industry China is building up. (money! money! money!)

No country will threaten China militarily. It's army is bigger than all the rest of the world's armies put together, plus nuclear weapons.

@wonko

couldnt have put it better myself mate!!!!!!!!!!

I say let china have the olympic games... Everyone so anti-china these days.

America hosted it twice and their not exactly saints ?

@wonko

Wouldn't be too confident on the industry at the minute in China, the renminbi (their currency) is down the tubes at the minte and their alternative currency they use (the dollar) is also down the tubes. Even China is sourcing work outside their country, at the minute they are getting stuff made in Vietnam.

Militarily they are massive and anyone that wants to challenge them needs their head loked at.
As for the Olympics...we need to keep politics out of sport.

How come we needed chinese shell-suited thugs to carry the torch, we have plenty of our own!!

We could have put on a good old pitched battle and the last one standing with the torch gets to be the official tobacconist and chemist to the GB team.

The London Games are already overdue, over budget and when the Crunch really hits hard the politicians, bankers and other hangers-on will have already removed the rest..

If we need the Olympic Games, have them in Greece, preferrably in a no TV zone!!

Back