Cheating toe-rag on mw2

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
How can you get a gamer banned on the ps3,just been on modern warfare 2 and some cheat had infinite ammo,grenades and on his kill cam he could see the enemy by red squares that you could see through walls and all,got his username just dont know how to go around banning this little shite cuz he really ruined me game and i dont think he should get away with it :(

How can you get a gamer banned on the ps3,just been on modern warfare 2 and some cheat had infinite ammo,grenades and on his kill cam he could see the enemy by red squares that you could see through walls and all,got his username just dont know how to go around banning this little shite cuz he really ruined me game and i dont think he should get away with it :(

Thats bad form mate. Hope you get him banned.

It's not like Live, don't think you can get someone banned.

Also PSN accounts are FREE and easy to create. Banning people is simply pointless because people just create new accounts.

Last edited:
oh they can ban alright and do for that stuff its not a psn id ban either.

click there name and since 3.55 there has been a report button under triangle.

report away.

this isnt anything to do with the new hack tho, this has been going on for ages and ages. aim bots ect..... nothing new so dont tag this with the new hack please like what infinit ward did the other day lol.

dont mind the hack but i cant stand cheats so even if im on with a backed up game i am going to start to report cheats as it will ruin it for all of us.

the few ruin it for the many, usually yank teen kids who suck so they cheat to make themselfs feel good on a game.

Cant see a report button anywhere m8 :( His name is Big-Chelski if anyone can do a report :)

Why the fook do these knob heads cheat ????

Spoils the whole game !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDA0BZ-95_4"]now THIS is what I call a COD cheat lol[/ame]

surprised people are still playing MW2 tbh. As the game is just a completel mess with all the lobby hacks and that. It's totally unplayable and IW aren't going to release an fix for it, so more or less stuck with it.
I went into a game 3 weeks ago, each game had some form of hacker on it, if not auto bot, then flying about or unlimted amo.
It's bad enough with Blk ops with the server issues and freezing problems. Im on the point of giving up on all COD games, as they just don't seem to care about the user, just their bank balance. As we seem to be pissing in the wind, when it comes to asking for stuff to get fixed.
The whole point for gaming for me is online and at the moment it's ****ed when it comes to COD. So unless blk ops are fixed before the map update, i'll be trading it in for Killzone 3. I'm not paying for an map pack on a bug rid game.

pc gamers unite and say "we told you it was annoying" lol

seriously though, if you want to hack with bots thats fine by me or you want to mess about with friends thats also cool but to hack on a public game where people are trying to build stats and enjoy the game they have paid 40 quid for is pathetic!

pc gamers unite and say "we told you it was annoying" lol

seriously though, if you want to hack with bots thats fine by me or you want to mess about with friends thats also cool but to hack on a public game where people are trying to build stats and enjoy the game they have paid 40 quid for is pathetic!

couldn't agree more with you on that mate. Thats what kind of worrys me with this PS3 hack, as unless somethink is done, then more hacks will be getting made for all the games and will just ruin the whole point of going online by 13 year olds who have no life. There is already a GT5 hack, where it makes an car go at super speed and another which mods ur credits to any amount you want.

If i had to think, this is just the excuse the likes of sony needs to say, were gonna charge for PSN from now on. As the current system is getting raped. I hate to see how it's gonna look in 6 months time, unless somethink is done.

You can report them on the playstation website, ive done if before for a glitcher on mw2, but dont know what happened to him. I doubt sony will do anything if the person only gets reported once, but may do something if they get several complaints

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

i knew there was a cheat on gt prologue but not gt5, wouldnt mind that so i could play with some of the beast cars lol

I thought i saw someone cheating while I was flying my indestructable helicopter around on the MW2 'Highrise' map, but no he just got lucky first time, a second round of homing missiles finished him off.

Noticed a patch released today for mw2 :) as i was hacked the other day i now have everything unlocked :( and had to redownload the new maps,everything was ok until my 2nd game,when the game finished the winner had 200 kills no deaths and his last kill he was jumping really high on the airport map :(

Is there anyway i can go back to level 1,deleted all my saves on my ps3 but still comes up as level 70 when i load up mw2

Back