Cheapest Chinese Clone Price.

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
I thought it might be a good idea if we had a thread where we could post the cheapest prices we've all found while searching for a DM800-S from China.

The cheapest I've found so far is $160 for the box and $60 shipping via DHL.

This works out at £143.11 delivered to your door.

This is for a single box, most likely if you are buying in bulk the price will drop.

This is the price Peng has given me this morning.

Isnt their greater chance of getting stung with import tax with DHL as the carrier ? EMS probably safer...takes longer though. 143 is good though considering EMS should be cheaper...

-

Yeah, I'd ask him to quote you with EMS as you will deffo get stuck with customs charges on top!

JohnO

True EMS is cheaper but it's also more risky than DHL.

The seller is also very reliable, or atleast he always has been whenever I've had dealings with him.

It's always going to be a risk since the package is coming from the other side of the planet.

I'm just about to order one as the guy from Blochairn still has no stock.

has he confirmed they have BL75 sim 2.01 and the newer L3 tuners?

JohnO

Yeah, I'd ask him to quote you with EMS as you will deffo get stuck with customs charges on top

Strange as I've only ever been stung for custom charges once and even then it was less than a tenner anyway.

I have been emailing a few chinese suppliers and found $244 Inc DHL Shipping to be my cheapes so far .

Don't suppose you can PM whom the seller is ?

Mark

why dont we see if we can get a group buy going and see if we can get the price down

why dont we see if we can get a group buy going and see if we can get the price down

Thats a good idea, be intresting to see what Peng thinks to it, and whats sort of prices he quotes..it's probably going to need to be over 10 units to get any sort of discount.

well thats what i thought but just in this post there is 7 diffrant people who could be interested and say we get the price down to £150/£155 inc postage there could be alot of interest the more interest the lower the price

maybe try a poll to see how many people interested then ask for a price from supplier and min order then each member must give a deposit (non refundable ) and when final price comes in they pay the balance into a mod or admin nominated paypal account. This is the way we do it on another forum i use when we ordering car parts

well thats what i thought but just in this post there is 7 diffrant people who could be interested and say we get the price down to £150/£155 inc postage there could be alot of interest the more interest the lower the price

maybe try a poll to see how many people interested then ask for a price from supplier and min order then each member must give a deposit (non refundable ) and when final price comes in they pay the balance into a mod or admin nominated paypal account. This is the way we do it on another forum i use when we ordering car parts

Thought the price is already £143.11 for a single unit including delivery, so group buy should bring this bring down further..maybe around the 130 mark ?

count me in too
:grab: :grab:

It's already £143.11 mate, lol :err:

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

god i cant even read any more

ok the price i get reduced anyway

took notice of the $ instead of the £ price sound like the goverment all this election stuff going round iy head lol

Back