Cheap Ugg boots - fill your boots with bargains

skinz

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheap Ugg boots
fill your boots with bargains

Cheap Ugg boots: fill your boots with bargains

Trendy sheepskin Ugg boots are never cheap, but using the codes below, you can slice the costs down.

Quick info before you start...

1. All here are ‘UGG Australia’ (see how to check) but do consider cheaper just as snugly brands
2. Spending over £100 – get free section 75 protection.
3. Do you REALLY need ‘em, see the money mantras

Cheap Ugg boots
The best deals on Ugg boots (Suggest deals) Fancy Ugg Boots
The top Ugg deals can be found on fancy, non-classic Uggs:

MandMDirect.com £59.99 classic cardy boot Uggs, were £124.99

Online clothing retailer MandMDirect.com* has a range of classic cardy boot Uggs in colours grey marl, black/gold, charcoal/silver, black and brown, all originally £124.99. Standard UK delivery is £3.99 or free on orders over £100.

They've been a big hit in the forums, check out what MoneySavers have been saying in the Cheap Cardy Uggs forum discussion.

Branch309.co.uk £70 cable knit Ugg were £134.99

If you're after something colourful, there's blue and white striped cable knit boots normally £134.99 (pictured right), from Branch309.co.uk*. Stock for some sizes is limited, so get in quick if you want to bag a pair. Standard UK delivery is £2.95, or free for orders over £50.

Cheap Classic Uggs
The classic, plain style Uggs tend to command a higher price and it's only really possible to smash the price when discount codes are available.

£150 Classic short Uggs at Shudoo.co.uk

Online shoe store Shudoo.co.uk* sells classic short Uggs* for £150 in sizes 3.5 - 8.5 in five different colours.

Delivery is free on all orders.

£189.99 Classic Uggs with 15% off code at Rubbersole.co.uk
Online shoe website Rubbersole.co.uk* sells classic Uggs* for £189.99.

There are five colours available and next day delivery is free.

WARNING! Please think very carefully before buying a pair of Uggs.

While some of these deals are good, Uggs still cost a fair whack, so don't be tempted to buy if you can't afford them. There are often cheaper versions by other brands, but Uggs rarely come down in price.

This site is about getting the best deals, but always spending within your means, so remember the MoneySaving mantras:

IF YOU'RE SKINT
Do I need it?
Can I afford it?
Can I find it cheaper anywhere else?

IF YOU'RE NOT SKINT
Will I use it?
Is it worth it?
Can I find it cheaper anywhere else?

Back