Cheap home/work walkie talkies

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Was looking looking for some cheap Walkie talkies for work instead of using phones all the time when on different levels of the buildings...

At 27 quid these are a bargain.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/..._rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=308263107&pf_rd_i=590987031

Here are the details:

Manufacturer's Description

With its long range capability, enhanced security features and complete rechargeable solution this system is the perfect portable radio set up for those who work or play in the outdoors. The Terrain 750 features, Up to 5 miles, 8km range (depending on terrain), 968 Channels- 8 channels, 38 sub-channels & 83 digital DCS channels, channel scan functions, dual desktop charger pod with rechargeable batteries, 10 call tones, stop watch, supports headsets, VOX technology- handsfree technology

Box Contains

2 Two way radio handsets

2 rechargeable battery packs

Dual desktop charger pod

2 belt clips

Main adaptor

User guide

Product Features and Technical Details

Product Features

• Extra Long Range up to 5 miles* (8km), Up to 968 Channels, channel scan function
  • VOX technology, LCD backlit display, adjustable volume control, rechargeable battery pack with charger pod
  • Low battery indicator, 10 call tones, stop watch, supports headset, belt clip

Technical Details

Product Type: Two-way Radio
Dimensions (W x D x H) 5.85 x 16.5 x 3.35cm
Weight 570g
Colour Black
Manufacturer warranty 1 year

Cheers mick

the problem you have with these type they say they have the range, but how will they work through concrete and steel work, this is where you will get you problem, you could allway try argos and if they dont work take them back under they 16 day returns.

here is there range dear to cheap Results for TWO WAY RADIOS

It's from Amazon mate ;)

I ordered 3 sets of these, we will see how they get on, hopefully they cover a house... a big house lol.

I will give you a review in a few days time as they arrive tomorrow at some point.

Regards
Mick

Back