Charley or Tracey, who goes?

Who should be evicted form th Big Brother house this week?

• Charley?

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Tracey?

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though the house will be boring as hell without her, I say get that big mouthed idiot Charley OUT, she makes me sick.

Why not make this a poll mate? :)

charlie should go she is so stuck up her self its unreal she is a proffessional trouble maker who love to hear her own voice get rid of her the house will be far better off

I think she's gonna get a higher eviction vote percentage than that guy Cesar (Seza, how did he spell it?) did last year.

lol, I take it you are not a fan of the show then? :)

Sorry narabdela, I should have included a "Couldn't give a toss option", didn't think of that at the time, tried to add it but don't seem to be able to.: whip :: whip :

Obviously people who don't give a toss don't actually watch the program so their vote or opinion would be pointless, is it not better to only get the opinion of those that actually know what you're talking about?

just vote out charlie even if you dont have an opinion she is such a c**bag always stiring up the trouble they only put her back in on fake week to stir it up more just need her gone im sure shes a channel 4 plant in to hype the shows falling viewers

Obviously people who don't give a toss don't actually watch the program so their vote or opinion would be pointless, is it not better to only get the opinion of those that actually know what you're talking about?

Ye probably , think it's more of a case that you can't please everybody.

to be honest i want them both out but i would rather see charley go i hate the girl with a passion she says she aint gonna raise her voice no more and a day later shes does then trys to make people feel sorry for her by crying hate the girl

why is it the 1 who brings entertainment to house by being a total idiot but make u tune in every nite to see what their going to say or do next is the 1 people always want get rid of the most only moan a few days later about how the house is now boring that ther gone and stop watching it...once charlie goes what going to be ur entertainment!.....carol doing the dishes or ziggy and chanel lying in bed having a kiss then break up 2 mins later.... oh well, this is what peeps do every year so who am i to change it ...enjoy ur last few days fun guys as u will be back on monday moaning about show again and how boring it is

I hate charley, but least we have something to watch

without her it would be a little boring,

tracey does my head in as well

in pure entertainment views only i say vote tracey out

but i hate them both

haha

Charley to go she is a big mouth ugly little sssssssssssssttttt cant stand her there is nothing nice about her at all. I dont think the show has done her any favours at all which im really glad about.

I hate charley, but least we have something to watch

without her it would be a little boring,

tracey does my head in as well

in pure entertainment views only i say vote tracey out

but i hate them both

haha
totally agree dont like her but she is the only reason why i watch the show.. when she not arguing im back on my pc whens she start up again i would run in to see who is it that fooked her off now and it make me laugh.. she probably be end up being another jade

The worrying thing is that since she is such a 'character' Channel 4 will most likely throw cash at her and offer her a show ala Nikki Grahame.

Some people like Charely because she is straight talking, there is a difference between straight talking and bullying, she is a self centred lying bully bastard whore. :)

they should kick them all out and tell em to look for fooking jobs instead of doing our heads in with their crappy lives and looking for stardom without doing anything but sitting on their lazy arses moaning
sorry but there is not a choice to kick them all out so i'm not voting

Back