Skybox F5s Channels Scrammbled after I load latest Channel list.

crumbie01

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this forum so can anyone please help me, I'm having problems with my scrambled channels on my F5S box, I bought this box from eBay with a free gift & I had problems with the scrambled channels but I don't think it's the gift as it was working great all day today until I loaded the new channel list from this site. I've got it running off a Diseque 1.2 motorized dish & I have all the channels tuned in properly as I can get all the f.t.a channels but the rest are scrambled, but my internet is a SKY hub & I think it drops at peak times but they say its not suppose to but I think since they are concentrating on their fibre optics the broadband has gone garbage, I also made the mistake of loading the list in internet peak time so I don't know if it's the gift or the internet. If anyone can shed some light on this & can you please tell me what's gone wrong, thanks

Hello, I'm new to this forum so can anyone please help me, I'm having problems with my scrambled channels on my F5S box, I bought this box from eBay with a free gift & I had problems with the scrambled channels but I don't think it's the gift as it was working great all day today until I loaded the new channel list from this site. I've got it running off a Diseque 1.2 motorized dish & I have all the channels tuned in properly as I can get all the f.t.a channels but the rest are scrambled, but my internet is a SKY hub & I think it drops at peak times but they say its not suppose to but I think since they are concentrating on their fibre optics the broadband has gone garbage, I also made the mistake of loading the list in internet peak time so I don't know if it's the gift or the internet. If anyone can shed some light on this & can you please tell me what's gone wrong, thanks
goto menu and camd settings go into them and check you are connected

also check your network is on in your network setting sometimes defaults to off after an update

Thanks for your replies, but it came on after a couple of hours, so happy days, don't know what it was, I think next time I update the channel listings etc. I think I won't do it when it's at peak time, I've kept it on all the time since I posted this & it's been great so fingers crossed It's all good for now, Thanks for taking the time to reply to me, this site is great, It's full of helpful great people, Thanks

Thanks for your replies, but it came on after a couple of hours, so happy days, don't know what it was, I think next time I update the channel listings etc. I think I won't do it when it's at peak time, I've kept it on all the time since I posted this & it's been great so fingers crossed It's all good for now, Thanks for taking the time to reply to me, this site is great, It's full of helpful great people, Thanks
put ya cam settings on a usb

Back