Channels List / Bouquets similar to Sky UK

ricoshay

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've finally managed to get OpenVix onto my Vu+ Duo (tried Blackhole but it was too complicated). Anyway, wondering what the best Channels list to put on there... I want something as similar as possible to the way SkyUK channels are sorted.

Can anyone suggest something please?

Also, are these lists / bouquets image agnostic? For example Rats lists, would they work on OpenVix and Blackhole or are there different versions depending on the image?

I've finally managed to get OpenVix onto my Vu+ Duo (tried Blackhole but it was too complicated). Anyway, wondering what the best Channels list to put on there... I want something as similar as possible to the way SkyUK channels are sorted.

Can anyone suggest something please?

Also, are these lists / bouquets image agnostic? For example Rats lists, would they work on OpenVix and Blackhole or are there different versions depending on the image?

There are many options for such a setup as i'll list below.

SGTFlipFlop E2 bouquets ( one of the best there is but rarely updated due to SGT retiring for ill health )
MR.Mister E2 bouquets ( updated around once a month )
Silverfox0762 Bouquets ( updated once a month )

B16MCC / Dremboxuk database
Rat's plugin

all of the above rely on thirdparty users updating their relevant bouquets or databases to get the latest channels.

or you could go fully automated and allow the receiver to do the work for you with some of the following plugins

Autobouquets E2 by LraiZer ( the original and first AutoBouquets plugin )
OE-Alliance Autobouquetsmaker = ABM ( based on the work by LraiZer with his permission but does not contain any of his code ).

Either of the above Two would be my choice and the ABM plugin is built into the ViX image as standard.

Back