DW Regular
Reaction score
SOME NEW CHANNELS ADDED
BT Sport 1 HD
BT Sport 2 HD

Attachments

• BLADE 2.6.13.zip
    20.8 KB · Views: 17
Easy unzip that file and put in to memory stick put into receiver go to manu than utils and go to download select ndf file press ok wait box reboot

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This is my channel list on my way easy and fast!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This is the new updated channel list for 28.2E.

Attachments

• Channel List_09.07.2013.rar
    23.5 KB · Views: 17
does this file look the same as sky because ive already downloaded 1 and there seems to be same channels listed 3 or 4 times

New updated Channel list 04/08/2014

Attachments

• 20130804-171834.rar
    18.6 KB · Views: 8
i wish i could see this list but it wont let me download it

ive downloaded the 20130804 and its the same channels are all over the place, what am i doing wrong ?

What do you mean by same channel all over the place?

i meant the list isnt the same as skys it isnt in the right order and there is 3 channel 4s, 4 bbc and other channels are duplicated and theyre in no particular order and also i cant find the north east area itv or bbc and some channels missing one of the missing ones is disney, i must be doing something wrong

no you are not doing any thing wrong. First of all this is not sky channel list. So channels are not in that order. secondly I live in south so north east channels are not there. Thirdly I have deleted all unnecessary channels but if you still want them you can scan it again. i tried to take off all dirty channels and it took me some time to delete these channels one by one.

i meant the list isnt the same as skys it isnt in the right order and there is 3 channel 4s, 4 bbc and other channels are duplicated and theyre in no particular order and also i cant find the north east area itv or bbc and some channels missing one of the missing ones is disney, i must be doing something wrong

User submitted firmwares are usually better as they are sorted out and duplicate channels are removed, and some channels that were not in a group previously are added too, like Disney Channels like you mentioned

Back