Champions HD Judder Fixed OpenAR-P Based Image

championc

Inactive User
Reaction score
Happy New Year to you all

Here's a link to my Champions 22Dec2013 AR-P based Image - for the Amiko Alien2 and other ST7162 Based Boxes.

This image is HD Judder Fixed and is working with the following plugins:-
AutoTimer, AutoVolumeAdjustment, AutoBoquets 20131020 (works in about 60 secs), CrossEPG, CoolTVGuide v6.4.0, Various Skins, all 28.2 and Irish Terrestrial Picons, Rats Picons, OSCam v9127 (with blank sample Reader cline), SDA1 already mounted as HDD, PermanentTimeShift (Turned Off), OpenWebIf AND WebInterface (Take your Pick), Samba Server, Streaming / Recording of $ Channels while watching another $ channel. You can obviously install any other plugins you choose. Use the Download menu in Plugins or just FTP the .ipk files to the /TMP folder, telnet to the box and type IPKG INSTALL xxxxxxx.ipk. This should work for most plugins. CoolTVGuide is linked to the EPG button

The image is setup to use DHCP automatically and is also set for using HDMI at 720p.

Terrestrial is scanned to Irish Saorview - Three Rock Transmitter. Astra 28.2 is tuned by default but in Menu > Setup > System > Service Searching > Tuner Configuration, select any other Satellites you want to scan.

With HDMI-CEC (already activated), you can control the box from your TV Remote. I've a Panny TV and once I turn over to HDMI, the TV Remote does everything exactly as the Amiko remote does

FTP and Telnet - Username "root", Password Blank
OSCam - http://box_ip:8888 - Username "root", Password "oscam"
WebInterface - http://box_ip (Default Port 80) - change it in Plugins and turn On OpenWebIf if you prefer it to WebInterface (or use both but make sure the port numbers are not the same)

Here's the Download link
Moved Permanently

New OpenAR-P 16 Jan Based Image

Woooo Hooooo - The new version of AR-P fixes the issue with playing AVI and MKV files. There is also a different way for manually scanning Terrestrial channels - by specifying the UHF channel number rather than the frequency.

I'm sure there are many other issues under the covers which have been resolved too

The download link is still the same - Moved Permanently

dont have the box anymore but looks like a good up.

Back