CD & DVD CD to file ?

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
a m8 of mine has lent me the full box set of prison break, don't know when he will want the CDs back so, can I copy them all to a hard drive then watch them as I please so I can just copy one or to episode's on to a pen drive and put it in the TV ?

thought I would ask if this is possible and how would you do it !!! or is it to much messing ?

You could try VSO Video Converter, more info here.

a m8 of mine has lent me the full box set of prison break, don't know when he will want the CDs back so, can I copy them all to a hard drive then watch them as I please so I can just copy one or to episode's on to a pen drive and put it in the TV ?

thought I would ask if this is possible and how would you do it !!! or is it to much messing ?

I assume you are talking about DVD box set ?

freemake video convertor can rip each episode to a separate file and to the format of you choice, e.g. mp4, though converting them will take a quickish PC unless you want to leave the PC to it.

Why not just create images? Most burner software can do this, then all you have to do is burn the images to DVD as you want them.

Back