CCcam With Oscam??

Malcolm-X

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have been using CCcam for some time without any issues, but realised that recently some channels on S*Y UK do not open on CCcam now and have been reading that I would need to use Oscam to read the card.

Could someone please advise how I can carry on using my current setup in respect to clients on CCcam, but also add the channels which no longer open?

I understand that I will need to read the card with Oscam and then re-share using CCcam, but I have no idea where to start as currently I only have CCcam 2.1.3 installed on my VU+ Duo.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Have a look back through my very recent posts,there was somebody else with the same scenario which got sorted :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

No problem mate, I found the thread.

Still slightly confused though as I assumed if I continue to use CCcam I would not need to create username and passwords (for my clients) on Oscam as I assumed it was a straight forward "Read using Oscam -> Forward To CCcam -> Continue To Share on CCcam"

You can leave your clients untouched mate, still using cccam. All you have to do is take you existing client usernames and passwords, and instead of entering those details into cccam config as a Fline, you enter them into Oscam User in this format:

[account]
user = client username
pwd = client password
group = 1
caid = 0963
ident = 0963:000000
cccreshare = 1
cccmaxhops = 1

Also, Read using Oscam -> Forward to CCcam -> Continue to Share on CCcam

This can be simplified to:

Read and Share using Oscam -> Clients using CCcam.

No problem mate, I found the thread.

Still slightly confused though as I assumed if I continue to use CCcam I would not need to create username and passwords (for my clients) on Oscam as I assumed it was a straight forward "Read using Oscam -> Forward To CCcam -> Continue To Share on CCcam"

You can do it that but you then need to enable newcamd protocol and add an nline to your cccam.cfg,

I haven't done that so might just need confirmation from somebody else first :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Back