CCcam on Humax freesat box

sempi

DW Regular
Reaction score
can CCcam go on a humax box for cs purposes?
i have a dm500 and want to share with my m8 who has a humax. if it does can he just download it thru the menu on the box? or download and install manually (ftp or usb?)

can CCcam go on a humax box for cs purposes?
i have a dm500 and want to share with my m8 who has a humax. if it does can he just download it thru the menu on the box? or download and install manually (ftp or usb?)

get another 500 u tight sod.:proud:

get another 500 u tight sod.:proud:

lol...its not for me john its for a m8 and he is up nearer your neck of the woods so he will probably just try and steal a box...lol..you know its like the tv show "the scheme" over that side of the city....

just emailed him to let him know his box will not be able to share....he was on the phone tonight telling me it is the hd box with hard drive for recording and ethernet port and all that and i was saying well you will get all the hd channels as i have them in my sub....i did not know his box was no good...lol...

what about if he plugs a diablo wireless cam into it, and sets the config up on there for server access?

in theory, thatd work

what about if he plugs a diablo wireless cam into it, and sets the config up on there for server access?

in theory, thatd work

would that act as his internet access? as he has an ethernet port on the box?
or is this just a means of installing CCcam on the box?
i really don't have a clue about this.

is there a cam slot in this box didnt think there was ?
alex

no ccam wont run on the box as you have no software for that box that would support ccam the ethernet port on freesat only has one purpose and thats to connect to bbc iplayer
alex

Last edited by a moderator:
i was guessing he has the "Humax HDR freesat" box.
borrowed a mates one few weeks ago and it had a CI slot behind front panel.

The Humax FOXSAT-HDR Freesat PVR will come equip with a CAM slot

Humax’s main priority is to Freesat, and whilst the CAM slot will work, and is capable of accepting cards from various pay to view platforms, it isn’t being pushed as a feature at this time. Ultimately, the facility to accept other platforms pay services has a potential massive future on this product, and Humax will be developing further.

Edit:
check this post
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/posts/1466503/

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a humax foxsat with ci slot
i have diablo wifi
how do i find and set up my router address and all the sub details required?
done access point etc
thanks
anybody?

yes owned cams for a few years now and have had a non wifi diablo cam
used to loading underworld and bin files
not confident with this though..
using underworld 202
have loaded my cline with notepad/single file uploaded into the cccam folder so have the config file and my text file
do i have to do anything with the gbox folder?
in my receiver i have set up the access point and thedhcp is on
the amber/green lights are flashing on the cam
the on screen message says;
no signal or pmt found
update the caids xml
what else do i need to do?
appreciate your help

Back