Cccam+NewCS + Users Needed

MKDons73

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm looking for some help in getting a Cccam+NewCS running on my DM800 once setup all those whoom guided me can have my new share for nothing :banana:

Its just all configs i have done either my clines stop working or the NewCS stops reading the card :( .

All help greatly appreciated @)

You can PM me if you want to with help

Mark

I'm looking for some help in getting a Cccam+NewCS running on my DM800 once setup all those whoom guided me can have my new share for nothing :banana:

Its just all configs i have done either my clines stop working or the NewCS stops reading the card :( .

Mark

Why are you using Newcs, Cccam directly reads this card on the DM800.
Just add this to the Cccam config:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
12 34 56 78 should be replaced for your boxkey.

i guess it's linked to the reports of some "white" cards getting killed in cccam recently.

Mines running on Cccam alone since 2.1.3 came out and never had a problem. In fact it runs cooler in the Dreambox than in the Sky box.

Mines running on Cccam alone since 2.1.3 came out and never had a problem. In fact it runs cooler in the Dreambox than in the Sky box.

But for how long? ToneDeff has given you a massive clue i suggest you go and do a little research.

You will not get any problems, just a blank screen and a good old ice scrapper to add to the collection.

Si

Last edited:
Mark
can you confirm the reason for newcs over cccam and whether you've entered the boxkey?

Thanks for the heads up. Hadn't read those reports and probably wouldn't have seen them until mine went off. Just had a read. Looks like a call to Sky gets them back on.

it would probably an easy way to see who shares..

mark in "system" customers card has been sent the cccam kill command, then wait and see if customer calls and asks about card dying.

it dies in newcs as well m8, which is what makes me think that an official receiver recognises and blocks this specific EMM but an emulator lets it through

an easy way round this would be to turn all blockers on, and ensure your card is returned to an official receiver overnight once a month

Just doing some more reading on this and it looks like even calling sky to send new emm doesn't always solve it. Some folk are getting fresh cards sent out.

Just tried mine which has been in the Dm500 since February, Entitlements up to 11-07, but blank screen on the TV!!!

Then I noticed the Red LED on the TV, so turned TV on and everything was still there.

Up to now

Cheers for the responces people had pleanty of PM's too and should be up and running soon as i have 1 client connected now and it seems fine low timing to "Ecm time : 0.1030s".

Digidude , i didnt know newcs could also kill cards too , i have all the blockers so it should be ok right ? well i hope so lol

But then again i have had my card im the DM just viweing for a few weeks now but i have returned over night a couple of times to the skyhd box .

Mark
I think you are in Wrong section ....m8... This is TM section.
mods should move this in Dreambox ,...

Its ok here i think as its linux orientated .

Its running now so i'm looking for testers you can pm me or email me if you want a test cline m-eagles(_)o2.co.uk no spam please just genuine requests please , its not time limited like 24hrs and if its stable after a week or so i'll leave it up

Its ok here i think as its linux orientated .

Its running now so i'm looking for testers you can pm me or email me if you want a test cline m-eagles(_)o2.co.uk no spam please just genuine requests please , its not time limited like 24hrs and if its stable after a week or so i'll leave it up

Just sent a PM mate.
Cheers

I think you are in Wrong section ....m8... This is TM section.
mods should move this in Dreambox ,...

Hey [EVIL]Darkman[/EVIL]
Stop hiding behind this bobi signin, This is NOT your shithole ALSH@T forum so don't interfere where your not welcome, and I think its against the rules to let someone else use your account to post messages as the english is too good on that post. [Anrakh???]

Hey [EVIL]Darkman[/EVIL]
Stop hiding behind this bobi signin, This is NOT your shithole ALSH@T forum so don't interfere where your not welcome, and I think its against the rules to let someone else use your account to post messages as the english is too good on that post. [Anrakh???]

Lets not beat around the bush mate say whats on your mind....lol

I would be more concerned about the mix messages that's being sent out, lots of people sharpening their knifes about payservers, how they are spoiling the hobby..etc and this guy is allowed to openly post about being able to support 10.000 users on his special service..

And i cant believe people are not questioning that bold statement of being able to support 10,000 clients on his payserver.

Si

ROFL :)))

Dam and i have purchased from them too

Hey [EVIL]Darkman[/EVIL]

Lets not beat around the bush mate say whats on your mind....lol

I would be more concerned about the mix messages that's being sent out, lots of people sharpening their knifes about payservers, how they are spoiling the hobby..etc and this guy is allowed to openly post about being able to support 10.000 users on his special service..

And i cant believe people are not questioning that bold statement of being able to support 10,000 clients on his payserver.

Si

I must have missed the bit about it being a payserver, I thought once it was running it was going to be one of those donate if its a good service, servers.
Oh wait....................doh!

I'm suprised this isnt brought up more, seems like such an epic fail imo,

it's not illegal gov honest, it's only illlegal to pay for it, but you see it's a free gift, of course you could buy it without the gift for cheaper though....

probably makes it easier to move the money from the payserver about aswell when its hidden behind a "legit" product.

p.s
sorry to go offtopic more :p

Back