ccam question

map7

Inactive User
Reaction score
If you download a ccam for a new image , will it work on any model- dm 800 or dm 7020- who has this image on? or is a ccam for one image and one dreambox type only?

If you download a ccam for a new image , will it work on any model- dm 800 or dm 7020- who has this image on? or is a ccam for one image and one dreambox type only?

It should work on image it was made for the model of the box is not relevant.

Standard IPK files will not install on OE2.0 images though you need a mipsel32 version and mipsel32 versions wont install on oe1.6 images.

Tarball files should install on both oe1.6 and oe2.0 images.

Thanks, I was trying to install Ccams many times but it always failed ,it was ipk files but not sure what type and how to know if mipsel32 or not?

Sorry if I ask a dumb question but how can I know if I have a OE 2.0 or OE 1.6 image?

I have now a OoZooN image, the only one which flashed ok, in the information it says Image: experimental 2013-09-08 and Enigma 2: 2013-09-07- tarball but there is no Ccam on it [

QUOTE=Ferret;2348587]It should work on image it was made for the model of the box is not relevant.

Standard IPK files will not install on OE2.0 images though you need a mipsel32 version and mipsel32 versions wont install on oe1.6 images.

Tarball files should install on both oe1.6 and oe2.0 images.[/QUOTE]

Back