Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardiff fan cracks up!! quality!

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Taken from one of their message boards:

Cardiff City Football Club, I f**king hate you.

Why I waste my money on the pathetic c**ts is beyond me. From top to bottom the club is a f**king laughing stock.

We cant even fill the sh*tty plastic lifeless bowl because most of South Wales is f**king Liverpool or Man Utd fans. Based on the facts

A) There are so many thick as sh*t roidhead rugby mongs here.

B) We have always been and most likely always will be laughing stocks.

What fans do turn up, mostly are f**king retards, I seen a bloke today in a burberry hat,scarf and jacket. All the burberry different tones. He was literally a walking stereotype of a knuckle dragging Cardiff fan. Sadly he is not the only one. There are a group of *******s who seem to never leave the bar under the stand and just throw beer at each other all game, leaving a see of drenched Henleys, goldie looking chains, sh*t tattoos and mindless mongs.

The stadium itself is sh*t, it could be anywhere, the bars are a rip off £3.10 for a flat pint in a plastic cup, a pint which looks and tastes like it was poured so long ago it was before the football world realised how funny it was that Ridsdale was at City.

They have moved the 'lads' away from the away fans by placing the 'community stand and family stand' next to the God Save The Queen singing mongs in the corner, therefore killing the atmosphere in one clean cut.

So what do I have to put up with in my stand today? 5 kids teams running around in Liverpool and Arsenal kits. Shouldnt these be thrown in that sh*tty community stand, I dont pay £350 a year to hear high pitched mongs singing N Dubz. With no interest in the League 2 standard game in front of them.

Then there is the big screen and the tannoy sh*t. I dont want to hear what the attendance is full stop. Let lone whilst we are on the attack. And I dont want to see a picture of someone in a spurs hat with David Ginola on the big screen when Id rather be seeing a replay. Whats the point in a big screen if it does not show replays? Thought we were trying to save money? The music at half time is just as bad. Last Tuesday playing Journey, then asking the fans to not stop believing was as cringe worthy as trying to watch a 53 yr old woman rub her saggy arse against a 21 year old lads cock to the beat of la freak la chic in flares on a Saturday night.

Then there are the f**king plebs pretending to be players on the pitch.

Mark Kennedy - You are a hoof ball, snail paced, pointless rusty over the hill pikey c**t.

Gavin Rae - I dont even know what you are. Cant run,pass,shoot. What do you do? Why are you making my life so tough?

Gábor Gyepes - Never liked you, still hold you mainly as the one who f**ked up the last game at Ninian, you seemed distracted by a seagull today, now wish you'd fall on a spike.

Michael Chopra - Yes we all know what a wacky, crazy, oi oi wind up chap you are, but can you try and remember how to score easy chances.

Jay Bothroyd - Get up.

Tony Capaldi - Are you dead?

Paul Quinn - Have a shave, f**k off to Darlington.

Anthony Gerrard - Should be painting and decorating your cousins house and not hoofing the ball to the touchlines and then waving your hand in the air and shaking about as if to say sorry like some diseased minged JLS fan.

Peter Enckelman - You look like you have a terminal disease. There is no need to play like it. You may aswell have one tbf

Warren Feeney - Hang around with Enckelman.

Ross McCormack - Lose some weight, you drink driving prick. And stop thinking you can shoot from anywhere and score. Just because you scored a few penalties last season and the knuckle dragging mongs wa*k over you....you are not that good really. Id rather have Leon Bests brother.

In short.

Ta Ra

Class!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back