car insurance help?

jock

Inactive User
Reaction score
right then thanks to my current insurance company they have now left me stranded as the car i own is a jap imported car(pajero jeep) and i changed my policy over when i sold my prev car and bought this(3 months ago) but now when it comes to re-newal time my currect insurance company are saying it was a mistake on there behalf as they dont cover imported cars.

So does anyone know of any insurance companys where you can start a new policy and pay in installments without a big lump upfront

most companys let u pay in stallments bud.. ive just cancelled my poilcy just as we speak due to the fact ive moved and where ive moved to my car insurance is half the price im payin now.im not way to keep payin 50 quid a month for another 11 month as my insurance just renewed itself last month so ive just cancelled my direct debit and im way to look for new insurance as few were offerin it near half price.

have u checked go compare.com and all they kind off sites for prices

Yeah I think most will let you pay in installments but it will be more expensive than paying lump sum.

On another note, I knew a work colleague whose insurance was wrong (insurers mistake) which meant he wasnt covered so he got some money back for that period - maybe you can get some back.

good luck

cheers guys,yea i know most companys you can pay in installments,but by doing this you noramly have to pay 10 or 20% upfront before your policy starts,well im skint until 2 weeks time so i was hoping for somewhere that doesnt take a deposit upfront

i pay mine monthly by direct debit. overall, i pay a bit more but no up front amount.

cheapest ive found so far is a 250 deposit followed by 10 x 100 quid payments. i dont mind paying a few quid aslong as theres no deposit

Back