cant glitch card!!!!

sylmarils

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello

I posted earlier the details of what im using in the 'rom11 ver BOD BOC' thread. Seems that these two cards have some specific and cant figure out what is it. The script its running over and over from the beginning to the end. I tried to mod some setting but still the same. The scripts i use and the sidewinder sw work but nothing happens. Technically should be the same as the ones i did before(two BOD's) but these particular ones wont glitch. It is a possibility that the cards are locked in some way by the CC and i can forget about them??? Please advise!! I know i get limited support here but cant post in the right forum yet and didnt see a thread on the same problem.

BR SYLMA

Hello
I posted earlier the details of what im using in the 'rom11 ver BOD BOC' thread. Seems that these two cards have some specific and cant figure out what is it. The script its running over and over from the beginning to the end. I tried to mod some setting but still the same. The scripts i use and the sidewinder sw work but nothing happens. Technically should be the same as the ones i did before(two BOD's) but these particular ones wont glitch. It is a possibility that the cards are locked in some way by the CC and i can forget about them??? Please advise!! I know i get limited support here but cant post in the right forum yet and didnt see a thread on the same problem.
BR SYLMA

hi m8

just had a look at your delays in your other thread where did you get them from .?

just use the sidewinder by TBC are the bod script by SK . dont touch any thing in the script the delays dont need changed they awork okay for BOC,BOD. .

michael

hi,

i used a cable modem pwer supply and it unlocked in 20 mins for a rev bod! that was the longest. it can take from 5 mins to 1.5 hrs.

hey
tanx for the imput but i unlocked cards before and worked with these scrips also tried ROM11 UNLOCKER8c_AUTOCOM.exe no success and vas keep saying that my VCC is too high. My power supply is a WEIR 2x30v 2A and its good!!! end of story.I can regulate from 0 to30v. I modded the pot to a 10 rotation one (5k) and i agree Sidewinder does alot of cards but not ALL!!!(rom11 offcourse) I can be as accurate as possible to find the 'sweet spot'. Dont know what to do anymore ....if anyone has some old BOD scrips please give me a link.
BR Sylma

hi

sorry m8 dont have 20 posts yet and dont want to make my number with 'hi' and 'hello' lol

Br Sylma

my firend there is something very very wrong with your setup by the looks of it, i just been to have a look at you original post, as you say you have done a few bod cards but the unlocking timescale of 1.5 hours to hit a glitch on any bod card is far to excessive.

list your exact dip switch settings, btw if sidewinder said your vcc was to high then it is. by this i assume your vcc meter in the sidewinder programme turned to red digits? obviously you know your vcc is adjusted by the pot and has nothing to do with your powersupply!!! since it is a reference to what the t911 is supplying to the card and not what is being supplied to the glitcher. i mention this because i detect a little confusion in your responses.

see this thread for a description of your pot's function https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/152621/ i realise you can't post in general cable but i think you can read the posts.

TBC

Last edited by a moderator:
hello

I mentioned the power supply just to prove that is filtered and stable. I know that the pot gives the reference. The BOD's i made before where just a bit of turn from 0.These cards need 1 full rotation(i have a precision 5k pot 10 rotation) in order to get any atr. So i can tell there is a difference. Dip sw on the t911 is 2 and 5 ON. These are the original settings of the script

vaVCCTestMax = &h30 'VCCAnalyzer start VCC
'^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
VCCStart = &h30 'h25 is standard, script is auto vcc dont change 90
VCCLimit = &h00 'h05 is standard, script is auto vcc dont change 02

'===================================================
'User selectable options
setupunlocker()
DelayStart = &h00e9 'h385 is standard, try 375, 350 has been known to hit too.
DelayLimit = &h0120 'h385 is standard, try 395
GlitchMax = 10 '7 is standard - 7, 8, or 9
GlitchMin = 4 '7 is standard - 6, or 7
trys = 64 '100 is standard
mix = 0.1428 '0.5 is standard - try 0.1 to 1.2 use for +-+-+-+- mix
I did run them before as they are after that i started to mod them here and there.

I run the vcc analyser and i got this dont know how right is this (the BOC version)

TX Data : 02 03 00
TX Data : 02 02 00
TX Data : 07 0E 03 10 01 03 9A 00
RX Data : 07 1B
RX Data : 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30
TX Data : 12 15 AB 21 00 08 A0 CA 00 00 02 12 00 06 55 0E
03 8B 00
RX Data : 12 0C
RX Data : 12 00 08 92 04 24 70 79 95 90 00 A4

VCC 30: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 6F = 0% FF = 100%

VCC Ceiling: 33
VCC Floor..: 2D
And this one for BOD one

TX Data : 02 03 00
TX Data : 02 02 00
TX Data : 07 0E 03 10 01 03 9A 00
RX Data : 07 1B
RX Data : 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30
TX Data : 12 15 AB 21 00 08 A0 CA 00 00 02 12 00 06 55 0E
03 8B 00
RX Data : 12 0C
RX Data : 12 00 08 92 04 24 7F EF C5 90 00 6D

VCC 30: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 6F = 0% FF = 100%

VCC Ceiling: 33
VCC Floor..: 2D

Are they right or should look different

Anyway tanx allot for support

BR Sylma

i wouldn't bother with vcc analyser tbh, it serves no useful purpose in our scripts since they are auto vcc.

the outputs from vcc analyser indicate the vcc is excessive, i.e the pot needs turning down. settle for around 20vcc it is a good reference point. what you are really looking for when adjusting your pot are rst's that are uniform but not too aggressive.

use sidewinder2 1.2a and adjust the pot down to about 20vcc and let it complete a full delay cycle. make sure you are getting consistent rsts.

where did you get your t911?

tbc

hello
http://www.tailor-madecircuits.com/shop/index.php?cPath=21
U mean something like this
Rst99Rst99Rst99Rst9ARst9ARst9ARst9ARst9BRst9BRst9BRst9CRst9CRst9CRst9CRst9DRst9DRst9DRst9ERstA0RstA0RstA0RstA1RstA1RstA2RstA2RstA2RstA3RstA3RstA4RstA4RstA4RstA4RstA5RstA6RstA6RstA6RstA6RstA7RstA7RstA7RstA8RstA8RstA8RstA8RstA9RstA9RstA9RstAARstAARstAARstAARstABRstABRstABRstACRstACRstACRstACRstAD-RstADRstADRstADRstAE
or smt like this(thats how i did them last time)
+-++-+++---+++-+++-++-+---++++-++----++-+---++---+++-+++--++-++++++++++--++++-+-+-+-+-++-++--++-++-++--+++++-+++-+-+-++-+
BTW can u give me a external link to sidewinder i have only ver 1.0a Please
BR Sylma

Last edited:
rst99 = vcc's of h99 were applied, which is pot resistance ridiculously low.
-+++++--+-+--++-++++--+-+++-----++---+++-+------++++--++-+-+----+-+++++---+--+++-Rst7-++-+-+++--+---+-++-+-+--+-+--++--+---+----+--+++-++-+++-+-+++--+-+++--++--++++++--++--++-++-+++--+------+----+++---++--++-+-++-+-+---++-+-+--+-+--+-+-+-+++++--+-+--+-+--+-++--++--+-++--++-+--+---+----++---+++-+-++-+-+---+++++-++-+++--++--+-+-++-+--+--+++--+--+++--+-++-+++-+--Rst5-+----+--+-+++---+++-++-+-+-++-+-+--+-+--++--+-------+---++-+
in the above example the number following the rst is the glitchtype that effected the card.
set your pot the 900ohms and run the script.
your first example is a classic card choke setting, far too low the later shows no card activity. afaik the t911 from tmc will unlock a card with the pot set to a full 5k. the pot most certainly doesn't need changing on a t911 with its current chipset.
tbc
run sidewinder and set the vcc to 20!!! using the vcc info panel on the programme to make the adjustment. if you cannot get your vcc down to 20 then you should refit the original pot....

http://www.keepmyfile.com/download/feb41e2007580 sidewinder link

hi

Thanx for reply. I want to ask a question about the voltage. Obviously vcc 20 is in hex and 32 in decimal , is that 3,2v as reference?? Cant i measure with a voltmeter in any point the reference voltage so that i can be shore that is the right one?

BR Sylma

hi just checked the voltage and seems high but cant get it down do you have any idea how to mod the pot to be in range? Its a few units high ie. vcc=DC then VDC= DF my vdc shows all the time red what can i do???

BR Sylma

sidewinder will show you the hex value deployed in the script and convert this to actual - it is all displayed.
i think you have a misconcept of whats going on, the atmel must deliver a vcc glitch to the card the card must therefore be kept at a very finite tolerance in oder for the glitch to be effective.

the reference in hex to the vcc is the value that it expects the atmel to set;
actual voltage calculation (5/255) *Vdc) where Vdc = script vcc

this is of course an idealic calculation based on the loader flash and makes no account of hardware deviation.
there is no point in trying to measure a vcc glitch with a meter, it is impossible.

a voltage glitch is applied of around a 25n/s interval, this can vary with hardware and settings of course. i have attached a graph of an actual vcc glitch being applied to a card.

i can't see why tbh you want to mess about with meters ect, this will not solve your problem. a glitcher is a very simple piece of electronic equipment with some nifty firmware interfacing. i am sure TMC will be happy to test the glitcher for faults they are accommodating that way.

TBC

hi just checked the voltage and seems high but cant get it down do you have any idea how to mod the pot to be in range? Its a few units high ie. vcc=DC then VDC= DF my vdc shows all the time red what can i do???
BR Sylma

i missed this we must have cross posted, i would start be refitting the factory fitted pot! and then test again, you will not unlock cards successfully if your vcc is so far out. it would be random chance to open a card in that state.

tbc

Hi TBC

I had some problems logging in and was very busy as well. Dont think the pot is so much of importance mine is the same value 5k. I have emailed the manufacturer and i have sent a pic with the sw. U said its something to do with voltage being in red and i had a look its climbing up ... for a few secs is green and after that is going on red. Dont no maybe glitcher is bad

BR Sylma

hi TBC

Hi

Thanx for the insight i had fixed the problem and was the glitcher that caused that voltage spike. I have cleaned the board with metilic alcohol (had allot of oxide...was thinking that some extra resistance was created) and found that dip sw 6 was shorted regardless of position.I take it all out and shorted only 2 and 5 and now voltage is on the green :). Anyway i couldn't do it without you because i didn't know what to look for..

: thanks :: thanks ::

BR Sylma

is it a rom 110you are trying to unlock with a rom11 unlocker does not work can never seem to clitch arom 10 no matter what script i try

Back