cant connect to oscam

Hi

i need a dummys guide i am afraid i only know access through the browser and i aint gertting anything only i got in to webif then it went
off thats as much as i know sorry for my limited knowledge and many thans for your continued effort to assist

Is it definitely connected to the internet because DCC should see it when you open it have you got the oscam files in tuxbox config,user, and server until you get those files into /etc/tuxbox/config nothing will happen
Open DCC click search then search and you should get a list of all devices connected to your router then connect to your settop box using the username and password

Is it running enigma because dreambox control centre will pick up anything including smart phones if you click search

Hi

yes enigma is working and its picking everything up the DCC apart from my IP for the allien 2 lol

My guess then is your alien ain't connected to your network so check your network settings on it after that I can't help as I don't know about that box can you use mgcamd instead or cccam but until you can get a config file on the box it won't do much

Hi

i have just booted my box and its put the time back to 1st Jan and i have now lot the IP address in the network test and also the server IP as unconfirmed

your supplier may not have downloaded the oscam configs for you might be better to reflash with a back up image with the configs already on it here's one i used and the oscam server file is in usr/keys use DCC find the ip on the box menu and password is also root.Instructions included
Can't upload files pm me and i will send them to you

Back