cannabis

edogg

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just watched a broadcast on showcase 2 about why HEMP was banned , because after all it was being cultivated and used for everything from the production of clothes and medicine and and fuel,for thousands of years, even henry ford produced a car made from hemp the main reasons America and then the rest of the world banned the growing and refining of hemp was that 4 American Bankers would have lost fortunes if Hemp growing was allowed to continue These bankers were Rothchild the Petrochemical Industrialist, William Randolf Hearst the media magnet he had just purchased vast acres of timberland for his news paper and magazine empire

read this hemp

Interesting, wonder how many more assets will be rediscovered when the oil price becomes prohibitive.

America is one of the few countries where it is illegal to grow hemp, two others are Australia and New Zealand.
The prohibition of growing hemp in Britain was lifted in 1993 and in Germany in 1995 and France is one of the main providers in Europe of viable low THC (the mind altering ingredient in cannabis) hempseed. Romania is the largest commercial grower of hemp in the world and countries like Spain, Japan, China, Chile, Poland, Portugal, India, Thailand and Egypt and others also allow the growing of hemp legally.

it is only legal in 10 states in America to grow and use for medicinal purposes it is illegal by federal law

I don't suppose the police care if you are sensible and do not smoke it in public places. Americans' seems to have a huge appetite for weed and coke.

Just shows how messed up this World is. Legalise alcohol and tabacco, but can't legalise something that would do more good then harm!

i think at the very least, cannabis should be available for its medicinal benefits to people with chronic ills

It is available via prescription here in the uk.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

the point of my post was not to legalise pot (it should never have been banned!!!) it was to point out that green energy is available, clothes and plastics including medicines are all available from a natural crop that was banned purely for the greed of 4 rich american industrialists and the need to keep in employment the prohibition section of the FBI, Prohibition had ended so the then secretary of state in an effort to keep his nephew in a job changed that section too ATF ( alchol tobacco and firearms) they needed a target so william hurst the newspaper/magazine magnet and rockefeller, along with dupont the oil and chemical magnets all with reasons to stop the growing of HEMP to further their fortunes and industries
Hemp also has 3 time more protein than any other food source produces 7 times more biomass per acre is cleaner to refine into petrochemicals

There is quite obviously some confusion over the natural elements in pot/green etc and those that try to justify it's legality, in that the end result (from the street) is something that like most other drugs is only marginally relative to the original product.

The reason it is legalised is that it is produced under strict controls and it isn't bought from Flash 'Arry of the corner of Islington.

Back