can sk* via satelitte be hacked

B

boombeemusic

Ive just been told by one of my friends that sk* can be hacked via the dish instead of the phone line.

Is this true ?

NO Sky digital can NOT be hacked via the dish alone. If this was so u would not need to plug ur digibox into the phone line, as at present sky and astra have only got liscenses to recieve info via telecomunications, and digiboxes do not have the capability to transmit via LNB and DISH!

sky digital use wot is called T.V.R.O satellite technology. this stands for television recieve only. it does exavctly wot it says on the tin. the other kind of satellite you are talking about is called a V.S.A.T. this is a Very Small Aperture Terminal and this thing transmits back to the satellite in the sky for which i believe only Hughes Networks and SatLynx (formerly Gilat) have the license for! Hope this clears a few things up.

ps, if anybody knows how to chip sky let me know. Chipping digital cable is easy!

lmfao I bet it would have been easier 3 1/2 years ago when this thread was started m8...lol

people have been talking about hacked sky since october 1998 lol, i remember the day after it was launched i had a guy telling me how he had it for free lol (untill i told him he couldnt have as i would have fitted it in his house for him to even have a reciever lmao)

Back