Can a MUFC season ticket holder help me out???

manutd4life

DW Regular
Reaction score
as title please, its about the Sunderland game and possibly the Newcastle game aswell. Away for you's but Home for me! I'm after a couple of tickets but the site says i need to be a season ticket holder or above and i donbt wanna sit in the mackem end or geordie end lol

it was bad enough cheering on utd against newcastle in the pub as i was gettin some dodgy looks lol and i no i wont be able to not cheer in there end lol

cheers

Save ya money mate and buy something more useful :banana: So glad the new footy season has started lol, Dotn blame ya for not wanting to sit in their end tho, i did it 10 year ago when i was a kid in the boro end, even had my liverpool top on underneath my coat psml. But then gareth southgate off all people scored the only goal, never again lol

lol mate, do me a favour and next time your on call and it gets cancelled, bring us a parmo, ive never had one and they wont deliver to here, they say its too far lol

hi m8 i was a holder for the last 5 seasons but havent renewed mine this season, mainly to protest against the glazer's.... anyways in my 5 seasons as a holder i applied for so away games but only managed to get tickets for 4 away games lol.. main reason behind that is we have 50,000 (was more previously) season ticket holders and we get a shitty approx 3000 away allocation so the odds are very slim.. in all honesty im not sure your gona be able to any ticks for an away game in the utd end...

was going to say your pissing in the wind m8, there all armchair expert fans on dw 90% of them woulndt even know where manchester is on a map lmao.....

bite the bullet an sit in the other stand if you want to watch them that bad.

hi m8 i was a holder for the last 5 seasons but havent renewed mine this season, mainly to protest against the glazer's.... anyways in my 5 seasons as a holder i applied for so away games but only managed to get tickets for 4 away games lol.. main reason behind that is we have 50,000 (was more previously) season ticket holders and we get a shitty approx 3000 away allocation so the odds are very slim.. in all honesty im not sure your gona be able to any ticks for an away game in the utd end...

cheers mate dont think ill bother trying then!

was going to say your pissing in the wind m8, there all armchair expert fans on dw 90% of them woulndt even know where manchester is on a map lmao.....

bite the bullet an sit in the other stand if you want to watch them that bad.

lol looks like ill have to mate, ill just have to watch my back as i cheer for utd!

lol, i read it as well without noticing.

Back