cam cards

bobbybritt

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi, just set up motorised dish today got a dreambox 500s got all sats eastern +1w thinking of buying a cam card off flea bay will this work, if so which is the best 1 to buy thanks bobby.

will a 'cam card' work for what? A cam is a conditional acess module, a smartcard is a card that goes into a cam.
A dm500s has a built-in cam so you add a smartcard, but it does not have a pcmcia slot to add another cam.
Hope that helps?

cam card

hi,yes sorrythats what i meant i want to watch footy with a cardwill this work ok,which is best 1 to buy.bobby

The official Digitalb sports package shows english footy and this card will work in your dreambox. The signals are found on 16 degrees east.
The alternative way to get some football is by adding software cams to the dreambox, just like 'patching' to get whatever is hacked and available. Once you have the dreambox set up on your network you should be able to download cam emulations by using the blue button on your remote, depending on your image.

If you are new to the dreambox you may need to do lots more reading as its not a simple solution for sat tv, its just not a beginners receiver.

hi had dreambox for 12 months but cable just starting sats.can u advize the ones i want from the server.bobby.

Cccam is best as its easiest to use and well supported, plus we have a sticky post in this section that may also help. Just download the full cam emulation plus the available cfg file, then add the latest softcam keys.
You can try other cams or addons too, everyone has different likes/dislikes so its just best to try and see what suits you.

hi, thanks for that will i get the latest k**s off the server thanks bobby

Back