Calling all liverpool fans in devon, somerset, & bristol

prag

Inactive User
Reaction score
We currently run coach trips for games including ticket upto anfield for matches. As part of our ticket allocation we receive tickets for EPL, EUROPA LEAGUE, FA CUP. Anyone interested in going to matches please join our website and become a member of our supporters branch if you live in Devon, Somerset or Bristol Areas. We can also accomadate and pickup anywhere on the M5/M6 so all members would get the chance to goto matches. We have a coach booked for LFC v Unirea Europa League with travel and ticket it comes to £67 if you would be interested in attending this game then please logon to our website where you can purchase ticket and travel. Thanks
http://www.exmouthkopites.com
head1a.jpg

Last edited:
wish it was essex m8 would of jumped at it so hard to get tickets here

wish it was essex m8 would of jumped at it so hard to get tickets here

Not being funny but surely Liverpool fans in Liverpool should get tickets for their own cities games? Stands to reason?

If you are from Essex what's wrong with Colchester? Or Southend or whereever you are from?

I am from Grimsby so I support Grimsby Town. We are currently the 2nd worst side in the country and we go out of the league I will be there.

Not being funny but surely Liverpool fans in Liverpool should get tickets for their own cities games? Stands to reason?

If you are from Essex what's wrong with Colchester? Or Southend or whereever you are from?

I am from Grimsby so I support Grimsby Town. We are currently the 2nd worst side in the country and we go out of the league I will be there.

Liverpool are a big club and therefore have a big fan base which spans all over the world, to say somebody from Essex should support there local team is a bit dramatic. Whos to say he isn't from Liverpool or his dad supported Liverpool so therefore he took them on as his team.

To be fair mate it isn't your place to tell the individual what team he supports. If he supports Liverpool then so be it, it's entirely up to him - it's a free world.

My nan was from Liverpool and she bought me up so Liverpool is my team just for your information :) I happen to live in Devon but help run a supporters club for others to goto anfield. The chants of "we support our local team" dont really brush with us and never have, we have a bloody good laugh every time we go and enjoy our road trips. The offer still stands if anyone from Devon Somerset or Bristol are up for a road trip.

GOOD excuse for a bump though m8 thanks..

I know where you're coming from mate, and I agree entirely. :Clap:

I've been to hell and back with my boys, but through thick and thin, (mainly thin lol) they are still MY team, and being local, it means more, and feck does it hurt more too!

I really hope GT pull off the great escape again, but I fear you, like us, must take your fate and visit the hell hole of the Conf'. With a bit of luck it won't take you five years to bounce back, and like us, you'll return much stronger for your visits to the likes of Alty, Barrow, Greys and FGR and the like.

I do "follow" a Prem team, but in reality, a defeat to them means nothing compared to what a defeat feels like when it happens to my local team.

I know a guy on another board, who until about 5/6 year ago always said he supported Southend, then all of a sudden he supports Chelsea and claims to have all along. FFS! Grrr!

/Rant! :)

I know the message comes across as having a go at the lad but sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe in. Glory fans really do piss me off. If I was from Liverpool and I had some bloke from Essex sat next to me in the Kop while my mate was locked out I wouldn't be happy. I just fail to see the logic in supporting another Town or City's club.

We don't get many glory supporters at Blundell Park though.

Back