Calling all gamblers

Penners

Inactive User
Reaction score
We run a bet club at work, it’s only a small affair 8 members. 2 members bet each week with £10 each.

We have a little league table etc. detailing the best and the worst (i.e. me:)

It’s my turn this week I have £10 to bet between 13/05 and 20/05. The thing is I'm terrible lol I always lose so this week I thought I'd reach out to the DW gamblers :)

Please give me advice on what you think would be the best bet / combination of bets to restore my pride in bet club :)

Many Thanks

Penners

football teams that are playing at home on the last day of the season always do well. leave out games where something is at stake.
Yesterdays premiership.
Stoke v spurs. (wouldn't have touched this as spurs fighting for 4th
fulham v liverpool. (fulham have been just crap the last few weeks would have avoided)
Qpr v n'castle. (avoid, n castle still not safe)
s'land v soton 9 avoid teams still not safe.

All the rest won.

Next weeks fixtures
only n'castle v arsenal I would avoid.

i would do
36*20p 7 timers
8*20p 8 timers
1* £1 9 timer.

even if the 7 worst price teams win you will double your money, all 9 come up and i will be expecting a large bottle of rum in the post :)

football teams that are playing at home on the last day of the season always do well. leave out games where something is at stake.
Yesterdays premiership.
Stoke v spurs. (wouldn't have touched this as spurs fighting for 4th
fulham v liverpool. (fulham have been just crap the last few weeks would have avoided)
Qpr v n'castle. (avoid, n castle still not safe)
s'land v soton 9 avoid teams still not safe.

All the rest won.

Next weeks fixtures
only n'castle v arsenal I would avoid.

i would do
36*20p 7 timers
8*20p 8 timers
1* £1 9 timer.

even if the 7 worst price teams win you will double your money, all 9 come up and i will be expecting a large bottle of rum in the post :)

Thanks for the tips "TheBlueIrish" however I'm now more confused lol (doesn't take much when it comes to gambling :)

what does this mean ?

36*20p 7 timers
8*20p 8 timers
1* £1 9 timer.

Many Thanks
Penners

for a small stake your best bet could over 1.5 goals in a match the odds will be short but stick about 12=14 games in and you could see a return of 3 to 400 on your 10 stake and your not betting on teams to win you only want 2 goals per game

for a small stake your best bet could over 1.5 goals in a match the odds will be short but stick about 12=14 games in and you could see a return of 3 to 400 on your 10 stake and your not betting on teams to win you only want 2 goals per game

Thanks Robbiesp, I'll certainly have a look at that, going to free up some time this afternoon for a little flutter :)

good luck penners

hope you turn your penners into pounds

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the bets are on :) Had a slight hiccup with the accumulator as it included my first 3 bets oops but hey ho it’s all or nothing :)

betclub.JPG

Penners, the full tenner on Bonnie Tyler tomorrow night. Can't go wrong mate ;)

DOH! Must try harder! How can they let these old grannies represent us?

Back