Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.2.USA.XBOX360-AToM stand alone copy!!!!

Thommo

Hates everyone equally!
Reaction score
Woodlands Cemetery,Scarborough overlooking the sea
in the usual places...........

Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.2.USA.XBOX360-AToM this is the standalone copy, the rrod was from the special edition.

"This has been confirmed as a stand alone copy and not a Special Edition (RRoD) that might be a Ban magnet.
I got the information that MS will log all serial numbers of MW2 Special Edition consoles and will ban everyone using the Special Edition game on normal Xbox cause they will know it will be a pirated version." [end quote]

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.2.USA.XBOX360-AToM this is the standalone copy, the rrod was from the special edition.

"This has been confirmed as a stand alone copy and not a Special Edition (RRoD) that might be a Ban magnet.
I got the information that MS will log all serial numbers of MW2 Special Edition consoles and will ban everyone using the Special Edition game on normal Xbox cause they will know it will be a pirated version." [end quote]

I dont believe that for one min ! lol

Who's to say you have to only play a "special edition" game on that exact console ! PMSL PMSL PMSL

cheers m8 .. lm still thinkin about buyin this game as its going to the one to beat for the next year

5mj1n5.jpg

vomz9z.jpg

ok7ktz.jpg

I dont believe that for one min ! lol

Who's to say you have to only play a "special edition" game on that exact console ! PMSL PMSL PMSL

only quoting m8,

HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

seems the RROD version was from a bundled mw2 console game package.

im not saying its true i dunno what ms do but i for one know id rather have one that i know came legit from game with pics and the RROD one there where still question marks over it.

It is mate, if you look further down you'll see that abgx doesn't recognise the PFI and says it might be a new wave.

Back