C4Eva's ixtreme LT released

nice one thanks.

My Liteon I think is on v1.5 (the one that can't play Wave 4).

1. Do I need to flash back to original firmware before putting this new one on seeing as its "less bloated" (Dont think so but best check)
2. When it comes to doing it - can I do the whole steps all over as if it was a new stock one (ie using probe etc etc - ie the way I'm used to)...or do I have to load it by loading my existing backup files from the original time I modded the drive?

yeah its advised to flash back to original then start again by flashing LT

C4E's iXtreme Lite Touch (LT) in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long development and testing process we give you the first official release of the iXtreme LT

- Supports all Liteon Drives (74850, 83850V1, 83850V2, 93450)
- Totally re-written code optimised for minimal patching
- Whole banks of firware now untouched
- New Drive response timing engine accurately mimics original drive timings
- Full disc stealth used by default
- Waveless booting , disc images are assumed to be correct!
- Split-Vid used as default

###### WARNING ######

Warning! Ensure all disc images are checked with abgx as LT assumes all stealth/ss/pfi/dmi is correct. Disc images must also be splitvid and preferred SS v2

Warning! Lt will not save you from being banned if console is already flagged by using a previous firmware or non-stealth discs

It is also advisable to apply all system updates before flashing with LT. All future console system updates (not game updates) must be applied with caution

###### WARNING ######

Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their generous support to this project.

Great thank **** for that now back on live with me backups. Thanks C4e and your gang wicked.

Nice, time to return my Elite and replace it with a virgin one and install LT :)

I didnt think liteons could be flashed back to stock?

yeah I've read more or less the same over the last few dozen pages.

The firmware was erased on the original firmware flashes, and only the keys were obtained before it was obtained.

And as a result over device specific info held on the original firmware was lost

calibration data...thats the info thats lost for all the already modded 7x drives

I didnt think liteons could be flashed back to stock?

That was before liteon orig firmware was released/pin lift method. The original liteon firmwares are included in this release.

Open dummy as source and orig for your version of liteon on in target, Spoof to target and flash away.

# In anticipation to LT, JungleFlasher v0.1.70(85S) has been released! Includes full support for the upcoming LT fw: Welcome To Jungle Flasher about 17 hours ago from API

JF 0.1.7 is not on their site ??

OOOpps found it, just not in d/loads.

Just my luck, latest version of JF will not run, says i have to run port i/o as administrator.....even though i am

Back