### C10d-SS4.1 Enigtrino2 ### image

stephen1978

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys im looking for some help plz with the new ### C10d-SS4.1 Enigtrino2 ### image

for day now i've been trying to get this image to work on ma dbox and coul'nt even get fta channels on the thing

but reflashed the box this morning and finally got it going the prolem i have now is that im not getting all the channels (well it's kinda funny really)

if i use commando side of it i don't get my SETANTA SPORT'S PLUS OTHER SOME OTHER CHANNELS ............but if i change it to the ENIGTRION 2 side of it the then i get most of the channels that i missing on the commando part

sorry if your all lost :lol2:
as i said if i change to the enigtrion 2 i do get the channels that i lost but there not in my channel list i have to PRESS THE YELLOW BUTTON THEN LOOK IN IN ALL DIFFERENT FOLDERS IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN SORT THIS

cheers steve :sofa:

Yep! First read the release notes thoroughly and then start from scratch again and reflash it. (It's all good practice, LOL!)

Stay in C10d mode until you're happy with ALL your services and bouquets. Then use cydine's magical copier to send these to the SS4.1 Enigma side of the image.

When you reboot (or start up) into Enigma mode, you'll have the exact same set of services and bouquets as you had in Neutrino mode! It doesn't really get any easier than that...

Cheers- AL :)

Yep! First read the release notes thoroughly and then start from scratch again and reflash it. (It's all good practice, LOL!)

Stay in C10d mode until you're happy with ALL your services and bouquets. Then use cydine's magical copier to send these to the SS4.1 Enigma side of the image.

When you reboot (or start up) into Enigma mode, you'll have the exact same set of services and bouquets as you had in Neutrino mode! It doesn't really get any easier than that...

Cheers- AL :)

cheers AL

done as you said and got it sorted ........the box s working like a dream don't get me wrong it took 3-4 time of messing around before i got it working with all the channels i had before but was worth it in the end

so cheers again steve

Back