c&w rolled again

JIMMYQ said:
what do you mean by "trys".....LOL ...:)
trys sorry m8 delivers and comes up trumps i just wished my road was coverd in gold lol

i had a go at the au but the thing doesn't seem to be catching the keys. i had same trouble with subbed box. i used to leave it in the cupboard until the rolls started coming thick and fast and when i hooked it back up it sat there for a couple of days until i rang customer services and the sent (i assume) the keys again. so i bought a splitter and now i leave it in stream. but the hexes have the only way i can keep my eyes square, so thanks to all that take the time to post them even though they probably don't need them themselves.

Easy to follow funcard 4 AU for EX C&_ ONLY

Have done a small re-write and dumped files not required for people having trouble......
BM:xmas:
Thanks go to the original authors

Last edited:
nice one, just tried and all working , took no time at all. Heaven knows why had not done earlier !!!

I just did it too and worked first time no problems. I should have dont it yesterday but i thought i read somewhere if it buggers up then the card is permanently messed so i didnt bother until i could get hold of a few blank cards

mine rolled last night south london like screen went black for about 5 mins but my carda au anyways so its cool :D i advise u all to use the au funcard i use a atmega eh but all u guys who have to redo ur card when a roll happens go to AU!!!!

let me know if it works as its my first atempt

thanx

I do have an Au card that i'm using, but it was a friend of mine that went off.
Although, i suppose it was down to me, cause i needed their AU card for another project so i told them there'll have to use a funcard in the mean time until the postman arrives. I only gave it to the last night, i didn't think they would roll today.
: spank : : spank :

Au

Hi just a quick question, will my normal funcard (Purple Fun Galaxy) be okay to use for AU or will I need a special AU card?

Help appr.

tina said:
I do have an Au card that i'm using, but it was a friend of mine that went off.
Although, i suppose it was down to me, cause i needed their AU card for another project so i told them there'll have to use a funcard in the mean time until the postman arrives. I only gave it to the last night, i didn't think they would roll today.
: spank : : spank :[/QUOTE
me nether but thay must have auto roll on

no mate a funcard will not work as an AU, you'll need a special AU card (as you so put it)

Cheers guys, that tut was quite simple, not sure if it works yet am leaving till the morning to check it worked.....only thing is i have just read that if you muck the card up you cant use again....it this right!

tina said:
no mate a funcard will not work as an AU, you'll need a special AU card (as you so put it)
all fun cards will do the job read up and realy thank the people who made it possable

njpal said:
Hi just a quick question, will my normal funcard (Purple Fun Galaxy) be okay to use for AU or will I need a special AU card?
Help appr.
Sorry njpal, i've just had info from a reliable sourse ( Jasperconran ) that, yes you are able to do an AU using a funcard.
Sorry
: spank : : spank :

Back