Buying my first house....can't wait!!

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm so excited that I'll have my very own house in a few weeks,didn't realise the amount of stress that goes with it too can't wait though. Plus I have a little one on the way next month busy and expensive couple months a head for me . :Clap:

i remeber my first house i owned, hardly any furniture, heating didn't work, no carpets or curtains - didn't matter - we could wai to get in, chuck a mattress down and kipped in there the first night. Best feeling. wait till u get the keys and get in there!

women always start unpacking tea/coffee - blokes always start with the TV/surround sound system!!!!!!!!!!!

blokes always start with the TV/surround sound system!!!!!!!!!!!
I had two tellys from a jumble sale; both black n white, one with picture no sound and other sound but no picture. They had valves in 'em anyone remember them? Worked a treat, for a while, when me and my missus first started up, lol. :proud:

It's a great feeling tlogic and congrats for the imminent new arrival too.

I'm so excited that I'll have my very own house in a few weeks,didn't realise the amount of stress that goes with it too can't wait though. Plus I have a little one on the way next month busy and expensive couple months a head for me . :Clap:

You had better make that an expensive 20 years ahead for you.
Congrats anyway.
You will not believe the joy that your child will give you.

You had better make that an expensive 20 years ahead for you.
Congrats anyway.
You will not believe the joy that your child will give you.

And frustration and the joy of joys when they leave and start work LOL...

messing of course some are just lazy and don't find work!!! :)

congratulations, we'll be seeing a lot of you on here then, cos you won't be able to afford to go out!

unless of course, your other half has a long list of diy for you to do ..... ;)

Congrats mate,

I remember my first place. pretty crap looking back on it but it was mine (well the bank's technically). It absolutly hammered down while I unpacked the transit and had patio furniture for the first couple of weeks and no bed for two months. Anway, had a TV, fridge and a microwave.

Enjoy the fun of home ownership.

two life changing events there!
congrats on both counts m8

unless of course, your other half has a long list of diy for you to do ..... ;)

why do women think men like diy :lol:anyway enjoy your new home home you have many happy times in there ....so we all invited to the house warming? me and eva can bring the buckfast :roflmao:eek:r we could just have cheeky vimto's

Back