burning xbox 360 backups on a pioneer 115d

slipmatt1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi, im having problems burning my xbox 360 backups on my new drive. my firmware on the pioneer is 1.18. i was wondering if anyone else has burnt xbox 360 backups with this firmware, or do i need to use a custom firmware? discs ive tried are aone plus. they seem to burn but unrecognisable disc in the 360. any help would be appreciated, thanks. slipmatt1.

I've a Pioneer 115D running 1.18FW and have an Hitachi 78 drive and have never been able to get aones or aone plus to work, Elites burn and play OK but never verify, always fail at the layer break so not sure if the games will work once the data from the second layer is needed.

I know it's been said 1,000 times but just get some verbatim disks and you will be fine.

Obvious question but you do have the ixtreme FW on the xbox right? I normally get disk error - clean etc but not unrecognisable disk.

I use pioneer 115d running 1.18 firmware , latest batch of aones pain in the butt, had been using them before ok,unplayable disc message now, tried sumvision ok at 4x,using infiniti 360 burnt at 4x with imageburn so problems yet , those aones must be using lower quality dye once they got a reputation as being ok.

Yep aones went downhill bigtime.

They started selling Aone +s, and they were muck.

i bought 2 tubs of 50 elites, 1st tub worked 95%.
2nd tub was about 5% success, cheap media is very hit and miss.

I used infinitys about 2 years ago and worked well so there what im buying next.

i havent bought any discs for a while but i normally buy aones i had a few packs in but like i said earlier in this post ive never had a coaster with one, are they totally crap now then? i was gonna order over 10 packs this weekend for me and a couple of mates if theyve changed quality ill look else where, cheers.

as anyone tried ridisc i used to use them and they where spot on but i have some i bought a while back cheap and im they seem very hit and miss also wasnt a link posted a while back something like 50 discs for £11 and they were good for games?

Last edited:
I use the 216 on firmware 1.19, loves verbatims, pii data and aones. I only ever butn at 2.4 speed or below though. Might be worth dropping the speed. I use img burn to burn my backups.

The 50 for £11 are Elite disks from SVP.

Hit and miss for me.

Some just fail completely, some the DVDRW can't even read the dye, some burn OK but never verify (always fails at 50%) some burn and verify fine.

All at 4x in imgburn.

Most that burn but don't verify play OK but never completed one of these so no idea if they fail after the LB

i suggest the verbs 100% m8 i got 7 115D in my duplicator and one in my pc all burn verbs never tried any other media apart from aones and yer most burnt but wouldnt work in the 360 is there any others +dl that work with the 115d i might give others a try heasrd Hp DL are pretty good cheers wattsy1612

Back