CD & DVD Burn AVI File To a DVD

graemewh

Inactive User
Reaction score
I used to used NERO and it tookm 2 hours to put onto a DVD, I burned a movie that was an ISO using IMG burn and it only took about 20 mins, is there a way I can burn this AVI file to a DVD in quick time?

use one of 2 programmes m8
convertXtodvd
or
winavi
win avi maybe slightly quicker

do i convert the avi to dvd and then burn, do this all using win avi?

convetXtodvd does it all for u

win avi this encodes it then u burn with nero (dvdvideo)

im converting the avi to dvd now using winavi, it looks like it will take approx 50 mins is this correct? then what do I do and how long does the next step take?

mine usually take about 20 mins

once u have the file converted (TS Files)
open nero burning rom
new compaiation (dvd)
burn as DVD-video
browse for where the converted file is
and drag the video TS file into video TS folder
and burn

yep win avi 8.0 is quick as rat has said , u can choose to use win avi to burn ur converted avi file also

im converting to dvd from avi is that correct

thats it mate choose dvd browse to ur file off u go , then once its converted choose to burn it in win avi and it will bring u up an option
let us know how u get on

as rat said convetXtodvd is the best and its in downloads l think

my nero burning rom is playing up, can i burn it to dvd using win avi
ive clicked on the option to burn do i just add the file?

sorry for all questions, the files now are in thevideo_ts folder which file do I use?

cant you use VSOdivxtoDVD?? Free download (or at least it was.... i have the last freeware version if the mods will allow me to upload).

if its freeware m8 theres not a problem ;)

Once you have the files in video ts folder that is them converted. there is an option on conertx to burn automatically but you have to click it before you start converting otherwise it will just save the converted files in your documents folder .

Back