BT Vision

karym6

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hi All,

just been sent a free BT Vision box, they have an offer on right now - if you are using BT Total Broadband, you can get one of these things for free if you extend your contract and take on one of the iptv offers for one month

I chose the sports package for £4 a month,I will get every premiership game as live (so not quite toally live ;)). It also has a 160gb pvr built in and a hdmi port.

One pleasant addition I saw in the box was a pair of 200mbps powerline ethernet adapters.

Quite a good deal I think, has anyone else been given this offer at all?

Yup I got this deal without the need to subscribe to any TV package. Theyve renewed the contract again to 12 months but at the same time deduced my monthly price by £2

Got it also but using Ethernet lead in place of Homeplugs. A nice STB with a canny PVR and a lot cheaper than sky, you can also replace the 80gb with a larger Hard drive. Use a HDMI lead if your telly accepts it and you get a brill quality picture.

Well impressed.

Yep its self install,

turnaround 10 days normaly,

You need to take either the family pack @ 14.00 per month for 2 months

or pay 30.00 one of payment

need to be in freeview area and 2mb min line speed.

Or if your lucky and get a call from outbound sales, You can get the box totaly free with no fee all you do is quote a code

Back