boy racers v bikers at traffic lights

registration

Inactive User
Reaction score
When will the burberry clad, hairdresser-car driving mofos realise that their puny corsas/astras/fiestas etc will lose every time to a motorbike with an engine a less than half the size of their own?

Not really a rant, just an observation :)

When will the burberry clad, hairdresser-car driving mofos realise that their puny corsas/astras/fiestas etc will lose every time to a motorbike with an engine a less than half the size of their own?

you forgot to mention a dw golf.

Yeah but its funny as hell when you are a few cars back and watching.
:Clap:

Yeah but its funny as hell when you are a few cars back and watching.
:Clap:

it's funny when you're sitting next to them as well! Sitting there with their caps at a 45 degree angle, their freshly pressed shellsuit, looks of hope on their face......then the priceless image of their tears in your mirror :Clap:

I get it all the time when I'm on my way to work, sitting at the lights on me nija and you get a spotty youth in a bodged up fiesta with a dodgey cap on pull up next to you and start reving his 1 litre engine with blown exhaust.

I glance at them and shake my head then I'm normally all the way up the slip road before the turd can can his foooked up motor in gear, tossers.

Back