Boy, 13 'beaten up by ghost'

JackTheLad2

Inactive User
Reaction score
lol dont no what this is all about.

A PRIEST has been called in by a distraught mum after her teenage son told her he had been attacked by a ghost in the family home.
Terrified mum Beverley Wilkins turned to the church after son Daniel was left bruised and bewildered by what his family say could only have been a ghost or poltergeist.

The 13-year-old had finished school and was alone in their home in York Road, Hartlepool, when he claims he was suddenly pulled upright, dragged across the living room, taken to the front door and thrown out into the street.

The incident, on Monday, is said to have lasted five minutes before the startled youngster fled to a neighbour's house.

Mum Beverley was collecting her five-year-old son, Ethan, from the town's Barnard Grove Primary School at the time and returned to find a group of neighbours and a trembling Daniel outside her locked front door.

Single mum Beverley, 33, who does not work, told the Mail: "Daniel told me he had been sitting on the sofa listening to music when he felt someone grab him and pick him up.

"His feet came off the floor and then someone started pushing him towards the living room door.

"Whatever it was then tried to push him into the kitchen.

"He said that the front door then flew open and he was grabbed by the arms again and pushed into the street.

"He did not see anyone throughout the whole thing but said it sounded like a man because of the heavy breathing."

Boy, 13 'beaten up by ghost' - Hartlepool Mail

Why do these things never happen on Most Haunted? :)

Anyone seen the entity? where the woman gets rode by the ghost? how godd would that be if that was you and it was a woman ghost :) dare say I wouldnt be too happy tho if it was a male ghost tho :)

This same sort of thing happened to my m8s son, he was only 4 at the time and when he went to bed 1 night, he was screaming etc, saying somebody was in his room and was going to kill him. He woke up the next day and was covered in scratches and bruises. This same thing happened on and off for a few weeks, but then suddenly stopped. He still says that there was somebody in his room and they have now gone

hartlepool seems like an intresting place, a ghost going crazy, monkeys escaping, human fireballs and a gunman kidnapping a policewoman

top story in my local paper...a shop has had letters stolen of its sign and the best gardens competition has stepped up a gear this year apparently :banana:

Hey up, jacko's up to his old tricks again... met his match this time though ;)

Strange story.. kid proberly deserved it.. i was expecting it to say ireland but hartlepool :O

So if it was Jacko's ghost, can he be tried for trying to put the willies up that little boy????

maybe hartlepool is the center of all ghostly goings on lol imagining a a giant mitchelin man stomping through hartlepool :Boo:

The 13-year-old had finished school and was alone in their home in York Road, Hartlepool, when he claims he was suddenly pulled upright, dragged across the living room, taken to the front door and thrown out into the street.

this section has me in fits :) what will kids come up with next? i wonder if anything was broken in his house

hartlepool seems like an intresting place, a ghost going crazy, monkeys escaping, human fireballs and a gunman kidnapping a policewoman

top story in my local paper...a shop has had letters stolen of its sign and the best gardens competition has stepped up a gear this year apparently :banana:

Think thats bad?? My local paper last nights main news was ' Chesney Hawkes coming to town'. Who gives a shit. Then there was a big page spread on his life..... one song and they managed to drag it out to a full page. lol.

Aye, things are rough in Bearsden :)

Think thats bad?? My local paper last nights main news was ' Chesney Hawkes coming to town'. Who gives a shit. Then there was a big page spread on his life..... one song and they managed to drag it out to a full page. lol.

chesney coming to grimsby get in weres my one and only t shirt!

wonder what kind of shit music he was listening to.
must have been reallly bad to piss a ghost off that much.

maybe it was The Prodigy's cover of [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5mumsUAaOk&feature=related"]Ghost Town[/ame] if so then he deserved it. :Boo:

Mum - unemployed

HMMMMMM this story sounds legit, and not one of them publicity stunts that make the family rich.

Back